Trinity2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
The update is......weve got the backup onto the sql 2000 db, but there is some manual text entry required which could take a while, it may run into tomorrow, if i dont get it up within an hour ill try to get it up before work at half 2 tomoz :001_unsure: im getting fatigued lol

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Hit my limit for today im afraid, gonna have to hit the sheets, ive got done almost 2/3 of what i need to so should be up by tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry bout the delay but **** happens, all being well should be up tomorrow :)

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Theres about 290MB left, im getting as annoyed as you lot now, just wanna get it up before work :cursing:

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Rushing to get it up? just like mirsin, this will be a laugh.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Rushing to get it up? just like mirsin, this will be a laugh.

Think your missing the point. He has done the server and transferring it over to host pc to get it up before work. How do you rush that? Clearly its ready to host otherwise he wouldn't be at this stage?

Good luck. I will be trying it out.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Ok downloads nearly done, should get it up just before work, trinity will be gmin while im off, ill be back on tonight bout 11pm ish, just a shame i got work but money dont grow on trees :(

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Yeh sorry folks if i had another half hour to fix a couple of issues the server would be up, but i dont, the server will be up today at some point more than likely but if you knew what **** we have had to go through to transfer the db, then you would understand its not been an easy task moving a sql 2005 backup onto sql 2000, and there has been issue after issue, weve reached a point were the server is almost live and the magic db is missing :sleep:.

Again this is probbally no more than half an hour to fix but im the only one with access to those files untill tonight when i get home.

Sorry again folks, its been a nightmare :thumbdown:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yeh sorry folks if i had another half hour to fix a couple of issues the server would be up, but i dont, the server will be up today at some point more than likely but if you knew what **** we have had to go through to transfer the db, then you would understand its not been an easy task moving a sql 2005 backup onto sql 2000, and there has been issue after issue, weve reached a point were the server is almost live and the magic db is missing :sleep:.

Again this is probbally no more than half an hour to fix but im the only one with access to those files untill tonight when i get home.

Sorry again folks, its been a nightmare :thumbdown:

Pull a sicky ftw :P

Just kidding, dont worry bout it, people will wait :P

/Nymph

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Is there a download link yet m8?

Wouldnt mind downloading now till beta/live.

Thanks and good luck.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Did anybody else who downloaded the client have an unusually slow download speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.