Trying to run CruelDragonMir3G/Loader3G

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Cannot get either .exe to work. Also my Rungate does not load, seems like a blank .exe. This if first time trying to setup Mir3 sever btw, still a noob :P.

Thanks for any advice :).

P.S. How can i make .exe to try out my server? did try Kaori's mir.cin program but didn't work for me, or i doing something wrong.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
need to be more specific than that :) are you getting stuck where its asking for your key? is it giving you some sort of error? did you start up the loader3g properly? is it connecting to your db? what files are you using?

Upvote 0

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I am using the original 3.55 files, didn't wanna rip anyones files. I am not sure which to use since the start up files are not working properly, because i changed a few names of folders/files. I am unsure of what the key and name should be, i have tried to find it on the forums, but can't seem to. Am probaly being dumb.
The run gate just does not seem to load, not sure if it is meant to be like this and run in the background or i got a dodgy run.exe/configuration file.

Thanks for responce btw :).

Upvote 0

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I have just found that very topic i saw it yesterday and been looking for the last hour lol. I get an error message saying that i do not have permission to use the armidillo patch, i am full admin on this computer though. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks for thread btw :). Takes me back to when i first played with Mir2 :P.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
you have to unlock it to use it....... I think 1st line is mir3, 2nd is holley.....someone prob correct me if I'm wrong.....

Upvote 0

Kenny990

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 22, 2007
I have the same prob. I found many topics about this. I know one thing, how to CNTRL close both armidillo and netstat to run it grouped. I also found many places that tell the first line is Holley, and the second line is some serial key. I tried many of them, not one of them which works. Then I found it said trial reset? It says to reset the registered serial keys. I have no clue how to use. I'm stuck myself.

Upvote 0