Picture with it gone? cos its still on ur last one :P

That area i dont like!

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
u meaning the black round bit? 3 posts up i put a pic with the round black circle bit gone.

edit:

ah ok i see what you mean. This look any better? that happened when i put some lighting effects on was a bit 50/50 on it.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nah, think he means the 'sun'(?) effect at the top... where it just ends suddenly.. I personally think it needs to fade into the black, not just stop dead.

But, since the black 'smudge' has been removed, it does look a lot better.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
yeah thanks for feedback, anything else which you guys think will look better just say, constructive critism makes me rethink and make it better :)

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
thanks :) after i get back off holiday i want to do some photoshop stuff for mir etc, so if any1 wants a cool siggy done or something else i'm sure could get something done. Bit bored of website designing so i'v decided to skive rescently and just mess with photoshop as it's my fav part :)

edit:

the tshirt printers told me that my colours would look really faint on a tshirt and id have to make them more vibrant to show up clearly :( something like shown below.

Last edited:

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Ill be sober in the morning but you'll be ugly for the rest of your life :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Read one once that said something like,

When on holiday ever found that a bigger PEN IS needed?

Then i'm your man!

Or some rubbish, i found the joke/play on words so lame i had to laugh.

/Gand

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
k front of the tshirt done, i'm happy with the text, bit annoyed i had to make the colours more vibrant for them to stand out on a tshirt, but it doesn't look too bad. What do you guys think? will it make our tshirts stand out from the regular naff ones people make?

view it full size or you can't really see the detail very well.

Last edited: