Request Turn the GSP server LoginServer configuration file!

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
Turn the GSP server LoginServer configuration file! QQ截图20160515040320.jpg :frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Sorry to tell you, but config files are missing, you need to decrypt .exe files and check what they need to run.. (my great friend djdarkboyz tried to do everything and finally got something) if you know how to code, read buffers and that stuff you will get :) (pd: it doesnt worth as we got everything needed to run, but these files are ****ed up)

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
This is a very difficult task. This is just the beginning. You do not have perfect technique can not fix it:smile:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Once fixed inis..., fixed eiserver bug...make a rungate... and opened... need to do the sql part...
You need a lot of skills to can be done these tasks hopefully...
And the final part... the dat files are encrypted hard... and these contains the items, mobs, magics, npcs, maps, etc without this all the work on gsp files are wasted because of no editing tool...

But nothing is imposible man, i have cracked all and decoded all. :P
Good Luck and good job! :)

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
After reading all your message, I feel that I have little chance to repair! Because I don't have enough technology to finish it!:frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:
If you have to help you can contact me and I will give you as much as possible to send a message to you my MAIL:[email protected] please indicate that you come from the name of the forum! thank you!:wink-new:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
After reading all your message, I feel that I have little chance to repair! Because I don't have enough technology to finish it!:frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:
If you have to help you can contact me and I will give you as much as possible to send a message to you my MAIL:[email protected] please indicate that you come from the name of the forum! thank you!:wink-new:

There is no technology or programs to fix it, you need knowleadge of assembly, programing, encryption, networking, sql and a lot of things more . . .

I hope you the best and good luck fixing this files! ;)

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
This server DB I have already downloaded! But not.....!

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Language barrier!....