Turn Undead help (ASAP)

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
I need help with this ASAP for about a week now i been trying endless ways to fix it but still no luck
i have the right stats for it in the magic DB plus its the same i always been using
i tried different settings but still no luck
so i have replaced my EXE and the !setup.txt file and still no luck i cant think of anything eles pls i know some one on these forums knows

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
DeMiX™ said:
maybe the mob your trying to TU is higher level than you or isnt undead? just a thought

i made sure i am correct lvl even tried to TU an archer at lvl 500 and still wont work

Upvote 0

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
gizzy0001 said:
i made sure i am correct lvl even tried to TU an archer at lvl 500 and still wont work

if u ask me an archer is no undead, its tameable, try spawning a skeleton and try again

Upvote 0

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
Zip said:
if u ask me an archer is no undead, its tameable, try spawning a skeleton and try again
sorry i reword that a zumaarcher and i have tried every undead mob in game and still nothing

Upvote 0

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Y dont u try using the Mir server editor and see what is sected as a undead monster coz fernys have no undead monster set so that mite be the problem

Upvote 0

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
GhettoFx said:
Y dont u try using the Mir server editor and see what is sected as a undead monster coz fernys have no undead monster set so that mite be the problem

look wot part of mobs are set are u all missing u have 2 choices
if u set it as 0 its a tammble 1 is turnundead and as i have already said the DB are Fine if they been working for the last 2 years thats np problem

its only since i rebooted last week and i shall say once again the DB have not changed

Check The modes set in Fernys m8 i think u will find zuma mobs are able to TU meaning fernys does have undead mobs set

Last edited:
Upvote 0