Other Turtle Mapinfo

smoochy boys on tour

czm6553930

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2012
Can someone tell me the exact map that turtles inhabit? I knew the official Ai for turtles has been released already but the information regarding their distribution is sparse. The Ruby files leave turtles in caves, the mirforever server set an NPC in pranja island to connect user to turtle island, and i even saw a screenshot showing a turtle is attacking a player in bichon province. So which one is the correct one? Or could you let me know what map it is and the exact settings? Thank you very much.:concern:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not sure if it's the official one, but I have it set on a specific island where an npc that teleports you there 'travels' between ports so he will be at certain ports at different times of day (random days).
You speak to him and he takes you to Turtle Island where there is an island then a cave within there, that you explore down and can find the king.

I am sure I saw something similar on another server too, but not sure if its the legitimate way.
To be fair you don't need to keep everything in line with the 'official' unless you are making an official replica server.

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Its the turtle island map. But on korean its used for events.
Also was diffrent map for a level range. Like 11 to 22. 22 to 33. And so on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

czm6553930

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2012
Not sure if it's the official one, but I have it set on a specific island where an npc that teleports you there 'travels' between ports so he will be at certain ports at different times of day (random days).
You speak to him and he takes you to Turtle Island where there is an island then a cave within there, that you explore down and can find the king.

I am sure I saw something similar on another server too, but not sure if its the legitimate way.
To be fair you don't need to keep everything in line with the 'official' unless you are making an official replica server.
Thanks for your swift response. Can i know which map did you use for the turtle island? I found 3 turtle islands in the C# client but they are basically the prajan island.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Its the turtle island map. But on korean its used for events.
Also was diffrent map for a level range. Like 11 to 22. 22 to 33. And so on.
Good to know that, thanks.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
i even saw a screenshot showing a turtle is attacking a player in bichon province.:concern:

that must have been on server that had turtles spawn of fishing pple, was not long ago, maybe last winter/spring since it is still fresh in my memory, turtles dropped good btw (bonus armours), you prayed one would spawn on you

Upvote 0

czm6553930

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2012
that must have been on server that had turtles spawn of fishing pple, was not long ago, maybe last winter/spring since it is still fresh in my memory, turtles dropped good btw (bonus armours), you prayed one would spawn on you
That's why! what an interesting setting.

Upvote 0