TV Extra O.o

smoochy boys on tour

sparx14

Well basicly i have had a change of view on life and i realy wanna make something of myself in the entertainment industry lol :P does anyone know how to go about gettin parts as an extra in a tv show ? atm i have signed up to about 3 different "online agencys" and im waiting for someone to find anything for me >_< if anyone has any ideas tell me please :/ i just spent 2 hours writting a cv lol

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Well, it helps to be go to drama school, or major in drama/thatre or something. Take an actin course and go to auditions. Or just go to auditions, if you can act already :P.

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Yeah you have to be really quite into acting to even just get ur face on the screen as an extra. One of my mates was acting since 10 and is doing a btec in performing arts? And only just got the corner of his face in a shot on grange hill.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
www.bbc.co.uk and click on jobs. Have a look at that, would help if you went and had a tour round bbc in london to see how everything is, etc... Also i think theres some good information on there.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
um gun + 3 people = your on the news o_0
but id have to agree would have to do acting school really unless your pritty gd without it, but u can't get anywhere without sommit on a piece of paper now ><
/Darkunit

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Archa said:
um gun + 3 people = your on the news o_0
but id have to agree would have to do acting school really unless your pritty gd without it, but u can't get anywhere without sommit on a piece of paper now ><
/Darkunit

i got a job without ANY qualifications ^.^ oh, a handful of GCSE's but their worthless. No A-Levels/Uni Degrees i mean.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
UK, Manchester.

Software Developer/Architect

edit: didnt the GCSE's and A-Levels bit make u realise it was the UK? Temmeh!

sparx14

lol, thanx for the comments people lol, and i can act reasonably well i think O.o and i will look into film school / courses :) also i will take a look on the bbc site so thanx 4 sugestin yox3