TwinDrakeBlade ScreenShot

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
Hello,

Does any body have a screen shot of TwinDrakeBlade being used?

Thanks.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
YKW is coding his own version of files I think. So I guess he wants it to see what it looks like? Umm, you could try a search on the EuroMir forums for it, or someone who plays EuroMir should be able to supply one :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Just signed on phoenix for you, anyways, it turns people and mobs yellow too higher the skill level higher the chance,

1/50 lvl 0 1/40 1 1/30 2 1/30 3

Once yellow, you cant hit, which lasts for half a second.

First shot - when i click tdb, it like does the spell around body, then once hitting, it does the attk img.

Attachments

• Images09.JPG
    Images09.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Images12.JPG
    Images12.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 138

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
MentaL said:
Just signed on phoenix for you, anyways, it turns people and mobs yellow too higher the skill level higher the chance,

1/50 lvl 0 1/40 1 1/30 2 1/30 3

Once yellow, you cant hit, which lasts for half a second.

First shot - when i click tdb, it like does the spell around body, then once hitting, it does the attk img.

Thanks very much, exactly what I was after.

Edit -

In the first shot, does everybody see that part of the spell?

i.e do people know when you have used TDB?

How long do you get to use the spell before it runs out, or doesnt it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well theres a name i havnt seen for a while, and was just thinking of you other day.

Only you see the casting spell, and you can just carry on using TDB, but used quite abit of MP

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
YouKnowWho said:
Thanks very much, exactly what I was after.

Edit -

In the first shot, does everybody see that part of the spell?

i.e do people know when you have used TDB?

How long do you get to use the spell before it runs out, or doesnt it?

Thanks.

First part of spell... Only you see

Only they know you used tdb by actually hitting and hearing and seeing the effect, and the spell doesnt run out. Also it has no time delay and can be used repeated.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
so YKW are you coding your own version? i no it wont be for release, jus wundering?

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
Pebble said:
http://mir2resource.com/ is a useful site. Has picture of all skills (I think), but skills that have two parts don't show the first or second part. Along with other info.

http://mir2resource.com/skills/warrior.html Warrior
http://mir2resource.com/skills/wizard.html Wizard
http://mir2resource.com/skills/taoist.html Taoist

Thanks, that will be very useful to me.

MrRob said:
so YKW are you coding your own version? i no it wont be for release, jus wundering?

Yup, own client and server.

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
MiloFoxburr said:
For what the past two years? :P Do you still plan to actually complete it and having a running server?

Bloody hell, it must be nearly two years.

Getting quite close to completion now actually :)

The client still needs a bit of work.

Dunno if i can be bothered to run a server, probarly just forgot about the whole thing once its done lol!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
YouKnowWho said:
Bloody hell, it must be nearly two years.

Getting quite close to completion now actually :)

The client still needs a bit of work.

Dunno if i can be bothered to run a server, probarly just forgot about the whole thing once its done lol!

lol Or you could be nice and release it :P Why waste nearly two years of work

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Make it just unique to one server? Release in V.I.P? Maybe making it unique to one server would be just what LOMCN needs. That's if you would want to, I can understand why you wouldn't.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Shard said:
Make it just unique to one server? Release in V.I.P? Maybe making it unique to one server would be just what LOMCN needs. That's if you would want to, I can understand why you wouldn't.
release in vip will soon be released by some1

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
MiloFoxburr said:
lol Or you could be nice and release it :P Why waste nearly two years of work
YKW started this project as a personal challenge, and therefore it's not a waste. Afterall that work, I'm sure he doesn't want WEMADE's lawsuits up his ass. Lets take a step back and try not to be so selfish... eh?

To Bill: Hi mate, it's Wittin. PM me sometime :)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Lyrical G said:
YKW started this project as a personal challenge, and therefore it's not a waste. Afterall that work, I'm sure he doesn't want WEMADE's lawsuits up his ass. Lets take a step back and try not to be so selfish... eh?

To Bill: Hi mate, it's Wittin. PM me sometime :)

lol Witten were the **** was I selfish in that post? (The stuck out tongue suggests I wasnt even that serious...) Did wemade sue plumewind? hell did shanda? They'd be just as easy to trace as YKW... Wemade aint gonna sue no one.

I couldnt care less if YKW released his emu Be great if he did but I never once demanded(or even asked) he do so Its his work he can do whatever the hell he wants with it But I beleive that spending two years on something and then leaving it on some folder on his computer is a waste

In fact if anything its more selfish to show people things that they have wanted for a long time in private server's and not release But lets not get into that eh?

Oh and YKW i am in no way having a go at you You've always had my respect and will contuine to do so no matter what you decide to do with your work.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
NickAKAVexus said:
If he was to release it will just be abused like everything else. Kind of sad that it will go to no use.

So whats the point releasing anything? And I fail to see anything released on lomcn that has been 'abused' People either use it or they wont simple as that If they make **** servers thats there fault theres still gonna be good servers made

And im pritty damn sure fully working files up to the standard of offical euro mir would not be 'abused'

Saying they'd be abused sounds like an extremly poor excuse not to release something nick.. Then again you've never excatly been the releasing type have you? lol

And surely leaving it on his comp puts it to 'no use' as you say