LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Thanks for the link :) had no idea it was available yet

anto135

Blaminator said:
Ftp down, im resorting to using the torrent :E this means 22kb/s speeds and such
U'le get over it.
I did.
EDIT:not down 2 many users connected.

Last edited:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
XunMingRui said:
lol 2hrs for me :P:P
Your using mirlander! :P

Im gonna wait for it to come in the shops. That is if they can afford to put it in shops 100 miles+ away from thier bungalow.

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
all the stuff i heard thats new its way advance off wot ya wud be expecting like mobs that never give upw en ya try running from them and so on

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
this confuses me, the client we can all get at the moment is like more than double it's size :S oh well I aint complaining, quite a **** d/l speed on the ftp, but I'm guessing better than the torrent coz torrents suck

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
closed beta started on the 5th, open beta starts the 15th.

-this client has half the stuff the korean client has, as it doesnt have as much stuff.

edit- realised that made 0 sense, wot i meant to say was this client is half the size bcoz it has less stuff***

Last edited:

spastic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
open beta is going to 2-3 weeks from now they are so ****ing slow

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
2-3 weeks? :eek: what a joke, they intended to be p2p by september, any news on that?

spastic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
NickDawes said:
2-3 weeks? :eek: what a joke, they intended to be p2p by september, any news on that?

thats been pushed to october.......they are so stupid they shud have got the game up and running for atleast the holidays but noooo dicks

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
spastic said:
thats been pushed to october.......they are so stupid they shud have got the game up and running for atleast the holidays but noooo dicks
can i just ask ya a quick question?

your name stuart or steve by any chance? lol