Ultimate Legend of Mir 3 - Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
how can his internet be down with him being on skype.
and he posted no where for his players to understand whats going on and the fact he was on lomcn at 25 past 1 and doesnt post anything thats what we are getting at also the forums went down over night aswell..

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
i said this server was going to go down with in 20 mins of logging on. Exwizz or BB let me know if you guys switch to another server.
-digitaldog out

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
seems as the gm doesn't have 5 minutes to let his players know whats going on i will give until the end of the day.
/BeastieBoy

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
shame really was enjoying server 1st iv played in a while were PK and leveling was actually fun hope gm grows some balls and replys soon letting us know whats going on to wait or to move on.

GM is on lomcn now lets see if he has 5 minutes to reply.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
surly admins should remove this from forums he has been online many times today and not explained himself once no wonder mir 3 player base is so bad letting things like this slip.

no surprise he logged with no ETA again he has to the end of the day to try fix things or atleast let us know whats going or ima call it a day you'd think this gm had a little bit of respect for his players to actually let the know whats going on.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
https://www.facebook.com/john.maglee?fref=ts - not answering his friend on facebook account.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legend-of-mir-3-Ultimate/598313540208605 - not posting on his facebook page.
John Maglee - not replying on skype
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?79575-Ultimate-Legend-of-Mir-3-Project/page10 - not replying on lomcn
http://www.hostinger.es/cpu_excedido?ultimatelom3.hol.es - his forum is down

I think it's enough evidence to say it won't come back, goodluck to all those waiting for it.

P.S. feel free to try contact him as others have.

Reactions: Lomcnviewer

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
That ye be here all day stuck in your house ... I work and I've been all day outside my house, I just got.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
being out most of the day? this happened last night and nothings been done not even after you just commented on this thread think you'd atleast tell people what your plans are and another thing couldnt of been so busy to sign on your other account to check lomcn more than enough times today.. so i think you would have atleast 5 minutes to post.

forums have came back online but nothing from gm via skype or even on his forums.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
and the fact the gm sent me this..
[12:37:14] Jose Antonio [TTD]: **** lomcn jajaja
[12:37:15] Jose Antonio [TTD]: v.v
[12:37:17] Jose Antonio [TTD]: nbah nerd
[12:37:32] Jose Antonio [TTD]: i job...
[12:37:35] Jose Antonio [TTD]: and i now come to job...

some gm... get this idiot banned...
enga chupamela
[12:49:51] Jose Antonio [TTD]: enano cabron
[12:49:52] Jose Antonio [TTD]: duende
[12:49:57] Jose Antonio [TTD]: con esa cara de anormal que tienes
[12:50:00] Jose Antonio [TTD]: puto emo

loads of abuse

Last edited:

Juanma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2012
[1:19:25] Jose Antonio [TTD]:se ma petao el pc
[1:19:27] Jose Antonio [TTD]: paso de mirs y de todo
[1:19:38] Jose Antonio [TTD]: si me voy para madrid pasado mañana
[1:19:43] Jose Antonio [TTD]: ke os follen a todos ajjaja

----------translated-----
se ma petao el pc --------> my pc is broken
paso de mirs y de todo-----> step mirs and all
si me voy para madrid pasado mañana --------> if I go to madrid after tomorrow
ke os follen a todos ajjaja -----> k fu cked that all

-----
Lo que me hace gracia ami que luego critica a los demas porque habren i cieran en una semana o 1 mes xD

What amuses me and then criticizes other servers, which open and close in a week or a month xD

lasted two days xD. record!!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.