UltraMir 2.5

smoochy boys on tour

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Well I have been on this server the past couple days and I have to say this server deserves some people and some activity. It is easy to see that there was a lot of work put into this server and is sad to see the user count is fairly low. If you are looking for a new server that requires a little bit of work but still moves along fluently and has some thought put into it then just give it a go...doesnt hurt to try. As you can see from my account I have been around mir for a longggg time and gotta say this is one of the more fun servers I've played. Worth a shot.

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I will have to agree with DarkDragon on this one. The time and effort put into this server is unbelievable. TheFirm is on here and desperately needs help from its friends b/c they are getting pooped and pee'd on pretty bad. Anyways I have to say with the leveling caves, auto events, GM events, hunting grounds, 3 man instances, SW, LastManStanding, Rebirth, Quests, hunting for GameGold, Crafting... and then a **** load more, I have yet to see myself sitting around with nothing to do.

With out a doubt worth a try.

Reactions: Churchill