UnderCity Server ONLINE 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
lol nice one mate keep going need more ppl to come online and it is staying 24/7 online and wont go down unless it dies 2 no ppl online

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Can we have the HomeZone Map, to DownLoad, as all i got is blackness and Blam's site for download is closed now..

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
ok if any one could help me get some uploading space and a website going would be helpful lag was due to the spawns in Slate KR and doom cave there really high so i turned them down for the monent
/Despair

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
MrBeefy said:
stfu, you noob did he even ask for you lot to give him money.? go play with yourself lil boy.

well by reading what was posted its sounds like he wants money off us. so u stfu.

And how can you call him a noob when your post count is 2? :p lal

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Mate How the hell am i pking iam off the server lol i am doing coursework then iam going out lol!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Wouldn't it be a good idea to post a bit of proof? lol, otherwise ur just get accused of making up b/s :P

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Well the server is lagging like hell due to Rocky and Kimiko dosing me cos they using NPC hack so i keep booting them..you cant win these days ppl so sad

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ElectricQueen said:
npc hack isnt dossing? rocky cant doss for ****e hes a noob

yep, yur correct. Npc hacking isnt dosing, and it doesnt lagg server unless sum1 hacks a pet npc and gets loads of pets or they hack an item npc and drop loads of items on floor.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
ash1234 said:
yep, yur correct. Npc hacking isnt dosing, and it doesnt lagg server unless sum1 hacks a pet npc and gets loads of pets or they hack an item npc and drop loads of items on floor.

if peeps r able to do that then they rele didnt think about the npcs wen they made the server... or they hav just copyed the server files off sum one else

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ElectricQueen said:
if peeps r able to do that then they rele didnt think about the npcs wen they made the server... or they hav just copyed the server files off sum one else

well, the files are copied. They are insomnia server files, RoNeZ's files heh. But night said they changed pet npc Oo.

night maybeh you could make the npcs that buy/sell items hack proof as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.