Underworld Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

{Tidus}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2004
Newcastle, UK
Hi all me and a mate are thinking about creating a mir3 server so perfect that over 100 people play per day but the problem is its probably gona be ETA'd for Next xmas if we wanna add more stuff.

We are going to start out with normal clear server files and what we are going to do is add more:

NPC's
QUESTS
ITEMS
MOBS
MAPS
AND MUCH MUCH MORE THATS WHY IT IS GOING TO TAKE SO LONG!

The exp is going to be around x5 of normal mir and also the stats of the items will be +10 for each. eg DragonSlayer= 30-50 ect

If oyu have any skills on making a mir 3 server and are very active we are excepting GM/Team places aswell. We really need a Hexer a NPC maker and also someone who can create Quests

TO GET THIS CLEAR WE ALREADY HAVE A SUPER FAST HOST THE COMP SPECS ARE: 3000+ XP PROCESOR - 1GIG OF MEMORY AND A 3MB CONNECTION! (ALL SPECS SHOULD BE UPGRADED BY NEXT YEAR)

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS TO MAKE A MIR 3 SERVER PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ADD ME ON MSN:

[email protected]

Thanks Tidus

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
sounds nice hun good luck i hope it all works out for you i will play :) will it be a J.O.B or MIr 3

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
sounds gud ile be playing if you need help with items or anythink ile try help you(if you want my helplol) ever way ile beplaying

how long b4 it first comes up?

Camelot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2003
California
I think there was already an Underwold server,
I believe that was the name DayWalker used for his.

Good Luck Guys, Maybe try a different name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.