underworld

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
server is live and not that bad at mo few things to do etc only problem is the lag an the downtime .
p.s its down now

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
np m8 an server offline you at school?

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
its on dedi the server, the company thta ive got my server told me was a power line problem

soon on

yellowcow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2012
you sure it‘s online?
laucher said offline to me。

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
As you are saying your server is now live, can you post an advert in the correct section with the following information please. Seeing as there is nothing in there and so no actual links to downloads or website.

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type (EI, JoB, PtW/3G, Kings)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
ok i've done that , now i must wait moderator to aproval my server advert/becos its online server with host dedi

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ok server reboted,increased exp in war caves.

btw:im w8 for mod to aprove post from taifun

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
its offline again i dont believe its on dedi to much lag an off as your other server was al the time come on man sort it out plz

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
downloand the launcher from underworld reloaded mir3.55 from lomcn /i've posted alll what u need to do to play here

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
downloand the launcher from underworld reloaded mir3.55 from lomcn /i've posted alll what u need to do to play here
I'm not downloading your files, please post your IP address as per the advert rules.

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
server offline still for updates said be 30 mins like 1hour+ lol hope it sorted an not wiped again for lvling to quick
like last time or restarted like old server we shall wait an see server is ok though a bit of fun for sure just hope it stays like this mmm we shall see