Unfinished Map Need Help Finishing Plz

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
I Used a released map as a grounding and i have done a little work on the right hand side for a small village and another little area. Please can someone make up a sections to finish the middle, either some forrestry or a big town, the options are endless i realy do appreciate anyone who has a go at this.

This Is The Section Ive Done

map.jpg

Thanks Alot

Attachments

• Town Map.zip
    60 KB · Views: 11

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Mate, it has been said several times, you need to think about the black edges around the map, when someone ingame reaches the edge of the map, they will see blackness.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
by the look of that screen shot, he isnot veiwing the full map, so i think that he just needs help with the town and there is already stuff around the edges... this is only by me looking at the map..

deimosguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2004
Yes if you open the map you can see what he means. This is a cropped screenshot the cliff walls prevent any blackness.

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
Yeah there is no risk of seeing black around the edges there is cliff walls which are perfect so no black is seen. The screenshot is of the section i have done to the right hand side of the map. The screenshot is cropped that is why less cliff edge is seen. The map is a very large map and this section is only a small part of it. Theres alot of blank desert space in the middle which needs a forrest or something similar. I would like someone to finish off this middle section as i have tried and it never turns out well. Thanks again.