Unpacked 1.8.8.8 Server

DivX:)

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 13, 2003
Scotland
I'm new to woool, downloaded the "mates server" and 1.8 client. I managed to get an offline server working, from what I've read, the interest in this server is next to none.

I managed to unpack the GameServer.exe and test it, it seams to be working ok but being new I can't test everything to see if it's working 100%

I'm offering this in the hope that it will revive the interest and help the community to develope a better set of files for everyone. The .exe is from the "mates" server files posted here and from what I can see in the .exe it's version 1.8.8.8 not 1.9 as suggested.

If anyones got a more up to date set I'll try unpack it if you link to them.

http://www.freealba.co.uk/WoOOl/UnPacked_GameServer.zip

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Impressive mate.

You sent me an email recently, what was it you were after ?

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 13, 2003
Scotland
Impressive mate.

You sent me an email recently, what was it you were after ?

I wasn't after anything, I was offering you the "Monster Editor" unpacked as it was packed using the same method. As I said in the email, it was over 18 months ago you asked if anyone could unpack it and was just wondering if you still wanted it.

Like the server, I can't be 100% sure it works as expected, all I can say is that it's unpacked and can be hexed.

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 13, 2003
Scotland
I don't know, it's the one you posted, I just downloaded it and unpacked it.

Mir3 was my thing but lost intrest in it when holley started messing around and screwing it up for everyone. I thought I would give WoOOL a go since it looks a lot better so I don't know much about it, I've only been looking at in the last week or so.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know, it's the one you posted, I just downloaded it and unpacked it.

Mir3 was my thing but lost intrest in it when holley started messing around and screwing it up for everyone. I thought I would give WoOOL a go since it looks a lot better so I don't know much about it, I've only been looking at in the last week or so.

Whats your msn? I can send you the latest v1.935 files if you wanna have a go at unpacking them