[King] Unpacked Inferno.exe

Join Discord

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I finally found the original inferno.exe and have unpacked it ready for anyone who wants to edit it.

Contents:
Unpacked.exe
Aspack 1.3 - To unpack original Inferno.exe
Aspack Repack 1.3 - To repack the Unpacked.exe
Inferno.exe - Untouched

Unpacked Client and files

I had issues with this originally and found that unpacking with Aspack 1.3, it will allow to be repacked using 1.3b. I did try a lot of re packers and 1.3 was the only one that I got working properly.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nice one, I knew someone would have it somewhere, most spanish people kept it.

I edited the exe to run with the edited dll, so everything should work correct and I made one of the options (Maybe server info not sure) use autorun if you want people to stop when hit / missed. its only like 1 step for hit and wait for miss.

Can anyone confirm this is added to this exe as I made two versions.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Nice one, I knew someone would have it somewhere, most spanish people kept it.

I edited the exe to run with the edited dll, so everything should work correct and I made one of the options (Maybe server info not sure) use autorun if you want people to stop when hit / missed. its only like 1 step for hit and wait for miss.

Can anyone confirm this is added to this exe as I made two versions.
These where the files that were hosted at megaupload before it went down, the ones with the line about "If this is not inferno"

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
These where the files that were hosted at megaupload before it went down, the ones with the line about "If this is not inferno"

Ya both had that, I think my second exe fixed a bug with something but I can't remember what it was I think it was adding the 1 sec delay when being hit.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Yes I do Mick, will get it uploaded as soon as I can find it.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Cheers.. I tried and tried (and failed and failed) to unpack it.

Well, strictly not true, it unpacks and I can edit it, but I can't get it to work after that.

Used Stripper to unpack it, and that has an option of "reversing" but that fails.
Tried using Ollydbg to manually remove the packing but I get a memory error on the exe and the debugger stops.. I just don't know enough to do this stuff.

I am looking to remove the Xtreme references from their client, but retain the translations etc.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Cheers.. I tried and tried (and failed and failed) to unpack it.

Well, strictly not true, it unpacks and I can edit it, but I can't get it to work after that.

Used Stripper to unpack it, and that has an option of "reversing" but that fails.
Tried using Ollydbg to manually remove the packing but I get a memory error on the exe and the debugger stops.. I just don't know enough to do this stuff.

I am looking to remove the Xtreme references from their client, but retain the translations etc.
The one I have, has all the edits Rich did to the client for Xtreme removed. I have the unpacker for it as well, as it should all be in same folder.