Upcoming Server: Catalyst

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Hi im Echos some of you may know me, i took these server files off of LyricalG aka Badmanmc about a month ago and have been working on them since...

He had done quite alot of intrested and very unqiue things to the server and has really spiced it up by giving it a story line...

heres a little information.

-Theres numourus provinces all of the offical 1.9 ones and more, and more to come including snow province.

- Loads and loads of hunting areas i cant stress the ammount, theres all of the offical 1.9 hunting areas like Prajna Stone Cave, Minotaur Temple, Past Bichion, and more like Lost Ship, Ephraim Temple, Jinchon Temple, Kuma Desert, AntCave, NumaCave, Reckless Valley,
and many more to come and be added over the time the server is up.

-Exp is reasonablly well, bugs in bug valley give around 2000exp, where higher level mobs e.g EphraimWarrior will give about 22000exp, so wont be hard to level.

-Items are quite hard, mid level items are easy to get like a JudgementMace is 1/8 from MinotaurKing. Theres also a hole new range of weapons and items for every class, we dont have mixed class items, SC is for Taoists, MC is for Wizards and DC is for Warriors.

-Boss monsters will be extremly hard and will need tatics and a group to kill, so dont think just because your a wizard your gonna level fast and kill everything with ease, cause such boss's as EphraimLord have very high AMC.

-5 Offical 1.9 Skills, they dont need an introduction but still, FlameDisruptor, LionsRoar, Purifacation, UltimateEnhancer and EnergyRepluse.

-Server is 1.5+ and contains no cheats except revelation...

Should Be Coming within 2/3weeks... im just starting to let everyone know about this server cause everything is done near enough perfect, i have all the sounds for the new mobs working, everything is gonna be done perfeshially...

Heres some screens...

/Echos - Catalyst Team Member

Catalyst Server
Catalyst Server
Catalyst Server
Catalyst Server

Last edited:

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Serphant said:
omg that looks sweet what version?

1.5+, sorry i will edit my original post to tell people that... iv also taken out every cheat except revelation, so 100% safe version :)

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Exp in Frozen Temple will be bout 18000... but that temple is like level 45 to 50, but there will be leveling caves, but you need to do a quest to get in them... :)

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Date is still to be confirmed, we have almost finished the last of the server side work, and the client side is finished, but testing is still to take place and we would like to own a profeshinal next to no bugs server...

if i was to guess... i would say 3/4weeks

/Catalyst Server Team

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
omg this server sounds and looks ace. and i hope it will actually go up unlike some others tht sound wckd n do nowt

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
LyricalG said:
yeh... i wanna change it tho... kinda bored of that one...

That one's pretty sweet :D I'm still getting used to using 1.4 server files, so it's gonna be an age and a half before I get anythi9ng nearly as good as that done :/

My first time today I started using new objects in my maps :eek: