Update to Mir2 Advertisement Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
i think id agree with hany... its not about lockin threads, or moderating them... as whats the difference between moderatin posts, and just lookin at spam and dealin with it? theres no difference....

should just get more active mods.. or start proper crackin down on spam

have proper rules and enforce them harshly.

so litterly the only posts ul get are 1s from server owners about updates etc... and players askin if its up/down or requestin help

Spot on - Good point raised by several people.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Its amazing... leng and paul you say people agree with you.. but how come now everybody, even anti ben people are disagreeing with you? You think your all high and mighty, and that people here give a **** what you think, but we dont.

You have made this issue out of proportion to which it should have been, and you still are sitting their, with your smug (most probably dis configured) faces, thinking "Woo, +1 for the community" when infact you've just made it -100 for the community.

By removal of freedom of speech, lomcn is now:

Legend Of Mir Communist Network.

You've honestly have achieved nothing, but the people you claimed to be fighting for.. to in fact dislike you even more. Please paul, and leng, enlighten me to how a section modded to this extent is helping the community? It cuts down the spam and abuse, but then it also cuts down on people even bothering to reply..

Why should we even reply now, you two have single handedly tried, and ruined this section, and THIS will be the downside to the M2 Servers.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Its amazing... leng and paul you say people agree with you.. but how come now everybody, even anti ben people are disagreeing with you? You think your all high and mighty, and that people here give a **** what you think, but we dont.

You have made this issue out of proportion to which it should have been, and you still are sitting their, with your smug (most probably dis configured) faces, thinking "Woo, +1 for the community" when infact you've just made it -100 for the community.

You've honestly have achieved nothing, but the people you claimed to be fighting for.. to in fact dislike you even more. Please paul, and leng, enlighten me to how a section modded to this extent is helping the community? It cuts down the spam and abuse, but then it also cuts down on people even bothering to reply..

Why should we even reply now, you two have single handedly tried, and ruined this section, and THIS will be the downside to the M2 Servers.

Agreed 100% *gets out lego blocks*. Your both complete fags and you have succeeded in ruining the idea of a community. I can no longer post what I feel as everything I want to post must be read by a moderator. Thank god neither of you two have moderation powers... saying that though, that will probably come next.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Agreed 100% *gets out lego blocks*. Your both complete fags and you have succeeded in ruining the idea of a community. I can no longer post what I feel as everything I want to post must be read by a moderator. Thank god neither of you two have moderation powers... saying that though, that will probably come next.

Its cause im a god.... i vote we give me my mod powers back, due to the singles life, i got loads of times, and i didnt let people give no ****!!

I BANNED THE MIGHTY(not really mighty, makes it sound cool though) TAI!!!! Although he was unbanned within 3mins, powers removed, and back trolling fourms. I STILL DID IT!

Vote Smavid mir2 Mod (again), and i will ensure every thread is clean!!! (i will.. i even check mir at college, coz well ye, my class hate me, coz i said its unfair to pick on people with anger issue's. Isn't really good idea though is it.. when he go nuts n smacks them in face, im gonna lol. but back to mir2)

Also i got no ties to any servers, so its all gut! (yes this means im not helping with elsysian, i didnt want to anymore, omg im epic talking to maself)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
LOL! :P lets not go too far there dave. No ones giving you mod powers after that aha. But you got a shot at president in america id say. Now without going off topic. Id like to say this moderation idea to every single post is a bad idea...now you guys can dictate what we will say.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
that was what i mean with the german word "Zensur" i think in english its like censored or something. mhh i think really the best way is to not allow server owners or poeple that work in a server team to post in other adverst. and that was a point much people agree

The people that where not agree was people that are in server teams in that topic here.

only if i remember well mhh

my last 2 cents to it

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Its cause im a god.... i vote we give me my mod powers back, due to the singles life, i got loads of times, and i didnt let people give no ****!!

I BANNED THE MIGHTY(not really mighty, makes it sound cool though) TAI!!!! Although he was unbanned within 3mins, powers removed, and back trolling fourms. I STILL DID IT!

Vote Smavid mir2 Mod (again), and i will ensure every thread is clean!!! (i will.. i even check mir at college, coz well ye, my class hate me, coz i said its unfair to pick on people with anger issue's. Isn't really good idea though is it.. when he go nuts n smacks them in face, im gonna lol. but back to mir2)

Also i got no ties to any servers, so its all gut! (yes this means im not helping with elsysian, i didnt want to anymore, omg im epic talking to maself)
id be a better mod than you :001_tt2:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009

Smavid David your really truly not too bright are you?

It is blatantly bloody obvious that you have skimmed over the past weeks posts without actually reading them! Once again you are talking crap, misquoting and firing way off the mark.

Yes you have nothing to do but trawl the forums and quote people, but do you really understand what you are quoting? because the way I see it is that you take small parts of peoples posts, put them all together in your post, then try to make out they are saying something they are not! Your disillusioned pal!

Do your usual trick and make a post quoting where the hell I have requested that the posts need to be approved. I have never said that, nor do I think it is the best solution (as I said a few posts ago) but if it stops Ben and Co doing what they used to, then I'm happy.

You have the ignorance to say that I have turned the forums into a communist network, when if you had the intelligence to understand any of my previous posts you would understand that I was actually trying to stop the censorship that was happening every time the 4H thread was being cleaned.

You are an total ignoramus who lacks the intellect to make an accurate, informative post so you just talk a load of rubbish!

Before you hastily answer this back with more verbal diarrhoea, take the time to actually read, ingest and understand my last 20 posts. Once you do that you will understand how much of an idiot you look making statements and accusations like you have above.

In your words, you have just epically failed ! ! !

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Smavid David your really truly not too bright are you?

It is blatantly bloody obvious that you have skimmed over the past weeks posts without actually reading them! Once again you are talking crap, misquoting and firing way off the mark.

Yes you have nothing to do but trawl the forums and quote people, but do you really understand what you are quoting? because the way I see it is that you take small parts of peoples posts, put them all together in your post, then try to make out they are saying something they are not! Your disillusioned pal!

Do your usual trick and make a post quoting where the hell I have requested that the posts need to be approved. I have never said that, nor do I think it is the best solution (as I said a few posts ago) but if it stops Ben and Co doing what they used to, then I'm happy.

You have the ignorance to say that I have turned the forums into a communist network, when if you had the intelligence to understand any of my previous posts you would understand that I was actually trying to stop the censorship that was happening every time the 4H thread was being cleaned.

You are an total ignoramus who lacks the intellect to make an accurate, informative post so you just talk a load of rubbish!

Before you hastily answer this back with more verbal diarrhoea, take the time to actually read, ingest and understand my last 20 posts. Once you do that you will understand how much of an idiot you look making statements and accusations like you have above.

In your words, you have just epically failed ! ! !

What he said... Smavid.. your an idiot. I could be more eloquent, but whats the point when the word idiot sum's it all up nicely.

On Topic.. why not do what I suggested in the first place and just stop owners posting on other server ad's... fixes everything.

Although there is nothing to stop people making anonymous accounts.. but if its anonymous, there isn't any harm done :P Its just normal spam. :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I will temp remove the current rule, if anymore rubbish is posted like it has been I will be issuing temp bans.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I will temp remove the current rule, if anymore rubbish is posted like it has been I will be issuing temp bans.
Thats the best to be honest.

Just get more strict with the **** posts, people will soon stop.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Users may now reply to Advertisment threads on the Mir2 and Mir3 Advertisment sections, Rules apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.