Useful website

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Hello,

This is great ive found something that you get paid to search. Its not got spyware. You get 2cents per search. You search through Google.

Click Here

It gets paid to your paypal account.

If you need a paypal account

Click Here

They have over 100k of members in under a month :eek:

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
woooow....

Or.. you could pick up that 10c you saw round the corner?

Edit: And NO! Were not gonna sign up with your refferal address you scavving *******! :spop:

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
konnichiwa said:
woooow....

Or.. you could pick up that 10c you saw round the corner?

Edit: And NO! Were not gonna sign up with your refferal address you scavving *******! :spop:

WIll U STFU, U PISS me off on fire-box now here.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Sco said:
WIll U STFU, U PISS me off on fire-box now here.

i'm sorry, i will retract my negative feedback, please do the same and we can be Positive Sellers! :tonbricnk

Edit: And on fire-box, you were trying to sell Hosting, and i tried asking you what the latency was, that was pissing you off? :noooo2:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Lol, n1 koinni.

I also hate people who give their referrer link when posting on forums and ****, and on here if i see them, i edit them out aswell >:E

Else i jsut remove the referrer link when i visit. If i want to say i was referred by someone, i will ask them for their referrer id so i can do it myself

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
amg. it looks too good to be true!

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Isn't 2 cents like half a penny?

Max you can make is $0.80 a day which is £0.42, considering i probably spend more than that in electricity per hour = not worth the effort.

Oh and you do get money from your referrals but from peoples attitudes so far i doubt anyone here will be getting many of them :P.

However you could go to extreme lengths and set up and elaborate scheme which includes hundreds of paypal accounts and NetBux accounts + using these as referrals for eachother and some special macros to max out the seach limit on every account every day, then you could essentially live on the profits, but that would require effort.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Sco, u got owned, infact i owned u by nailing ur thread anyway, cos i wouldnt let u advetise