ValleysMir is online :)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
As of this moment Valleys Mir has been taken down due to non-interest. Also, I don't really have the time any more to give the game what it deserves. So, tonight will bascially be a crazy 'everyone's a GM night'. Type @testga and press enter, the password you then need is 75335789. Have fun!

(The server may be hosted by someone else over the next week or so, how long they will have it up for I don't know.)

Oh and I have backed up the server files prior to this crazy GM action so that all items and accounts are safe. :)

8 times Euromir experience points

NEW! Mid level cave - Level 24 to 32
NEW! Pet levelling NPC
NEW! Buy/Sell drugs in bulk (NPC)
NEW! Levelling caves usercount NPC (Lets you know how many people are in a levelling cave before you go in.)

Lots of friendly players always online to help n00bs to level up. GM's are helpful and don't interfere.

Looking for hardcore dedicated players who have a sense of humour and like to hunt!

Check out the website for the downloads...

GM's:

ZaphodBeeble
Cornelius
Ford
Seremaz
Spikalot

You will need the standard 1.4 Client and the .exe file from the links below.

IP: 84.92.16.1

ValleysMir Website

Cheers,

Zaph

Last edited:

deimosguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2004
I thought the christmas trees in bwsz over christmas were a nice touch, quite festive :)

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
i would like to play but data packs 3 and 5 are not working. can this be fixed please?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
what u on about its up, u prob hav the wrong exe or summit... its not worth playing tho, worse than euro mir :mer:

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
shinsu said:
what u on about its up, u prob hav the wrong exe or summit... its not worth playing tho, worse than euro mir :mer:
.exe and Patches can be downloaded from here.

I suggest you play the server for a few hours beore you think of downloading the patches. Don't want to waste your time with downloads if you don't enjoy our server. :D

P.S. If you have any suggestions for the server, plz dont post them here. You can PM me and you WILL get a reply. :)

EDIT: We're still trying to get patches 3 and 5 uploaded... As you can imagine, our users wouldn't be happy with us uploading on our connection. Will upload files ASAP tho. The remaining patches arn't essential to the game so you CAN still play in the mean time. :D

Thanks

/Spikalot

Last edited:

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
Can't get on....
Keep getting con closed.. :'( I no tht its online, as theres 4 ppl on it..
Help! I checked all the ips etc, in the .ini files, tried making the shortcut, although i don't need it, and it still ain't working...

/Warlord

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
We were having problems with the ISP today, should be resolved now. Some people could log on but others couldn't. Seems as though only people on certain IP subnets were allowed access.

All should now be fine. :)

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
Lothomadric said:
Is ur ISP doing it again?????????

/Warlord

There are currently 10 people online on our server. Must be a problem at your end... All I can suggest is that you check your IP's again and make sure you've got ValleysMir in your .ini file. Also, make sure your using the correct .exe file which can be downloaded from our website (www.valleysmir.tk :D)

P.S. At what point does your login attempt fail? Black screen as soon as you start the program? Doors won't open? This info will help to find a solution! :D

Thanks

/Spikalot

Last edited:

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
Sorry Warlord but everyone else seems to be able to connect without any problems. As long as you have the shortcut to mir.exe on your desktop with 84.92.16.1 at the end of the target info then it will work. If it doesn't I can't suggest anything else as there is no more that can be done on my part. :(

ServerPlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2003
sometimes cud be summat missin in ur ftp, mir.ini and mirsetup ini because servers were online and i always got conn closed....
I looked at my notepad files and i found an = missing lol .... i put it back in then i tried again and everything was fine

MaLiCe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2004
I left the server for a while as i had another server I was moderating on. Going to be back on it now as it is an awesome server IMO. It does need to be made a little more n00b friendly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.