Vertigo Mir3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecate

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2007
Vertigo Mir3 Server
The Server is ran off a dedicated server box
The Specz are:
Intel P4 3.2 GHz Dual Core
  • 250 GB Hard Drive
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 1500 GB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbps port uplink
Server Forum: http://vertigomir3.co.nr/
Server Download:http://files.filefront.com//;8085653;;/
Server Account Creation: Make accounts on Launcher.

Rates And Info!

Server Exp Is Now X 64
Drops X 1
Gold X 4
Mob X 1

We Have Many New Caves Maps And Monsters!
Vertigo Is Unique !

----------------------------

We Have Many New Items Ingame!

-----------------------------

I have made 4-5 New Quests for you guys to do, As people complete them i will add more.

There are only 2 GM's
Hecate
Hekaka

If You Have Any Questions Or Suggestions Please add me on msn

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
tbh theres aready a low exp server with more to offer than your server called zantur and as peter morgan said bigger exp bigger players if i was you id change it to like 64x exp not to high not to low

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
tbh theres aready a low exp server with more to offer than your server called zantur and as peter morgan said bigger exp bigger players if i was you id change it to like 64x exp not to high not to low

don't you think new people are put off by joining low rate servers like zentair which have been up for ages? mainly because almost everyone is very high level?

x16 isn't even low rate, it's a good medium speed to lvl. not too high not too low.

and, level isn't everythig, when people talk about levels they often tend to think 'how high are my stats guna be'. there's plenty of new high stat kit around.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
i must admit this server looked very promising for what I like in a mir3 server.
Unfortunatly, starting at level 50 is not my idea of a "long term server"
If you like starting at a high level, then I would recommend this server.

Hecate

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2007
i must admit this server looked very promising for what I like in a mir3 server.
Unfortunatly, starting at level 50 is not my idea of a "long term server"
If you like starting at a high level, then I would recommend this server.

Hi, Sorry about that the start level has now been sorted and put back to 7.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
well in that case, i will be more than happy to give the server another try

edit: I see you have set the start lvl to 7, but for this to work, would it not be wise to make everyone start at lvl 7? you still have lvl 50's running around

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
so wipe the server then so everyones lvl 7 or just de lvl the chars that arent

for instance those that are say 52, work out the amount of exp from 50-52 and add it onto lvl 7 so theyd be like lvl 17 or w/e lol

just a thought

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
This server needs some work, I went in to give it a try...it was ok no lag quite smooth actually...but it has a lot of flaws one being quests that cannot be completed....lets take sagak blade quest for an example:

Please get me 400 Nighttears - problem is there is no mobs in prajnastonecave to drop the tears so quest is void as it cannot be completed...now as i was typing this i didnt check the booty and try and buy them...but it still begs the question if psc mobs arent there does that mean that BL isnt there either?

Either he has removed them to prevent lag or he hasnt got the spawn files right...its not the first cave its happened in either....

Seriously need to look at this if you want it fixed.

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
I hope you no that this server was made and put up in 3 hours and that is why

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
then you should of put that in your first post and put this in upcoming servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.