Village server

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
Anyone be able to leave me a link to the above server, heard about it off a friend. However cant seem to be able to find anywhere to d/l. Any help wud be great

cheers

zulu4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2004
i can not post link 4 you :S

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Server was removed from being advertised on this forum for corruption and obvious scamming of money.

The link to the servers forum also can't be posted because it's been blocked on this forum, as the server owners brother use to host a server for the same above reasons, and his forum is blocked, which is the forum Village is using.

I aint risking gettin myself banned to aoid the filter to give you a link, as tbh that servers not worth the risk lol

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
Server was removed from being advertised on this forum for corruption and obvious scamming of money.

The link to the servers forum also can't be posted because it's been blocked on this forum, as the server owners brother use to host a server for the same above reasons, and his forum is blocked, which is the forum Village is using.

I aint risking gettin myself banned to aoid the filter to give you a link, as tbh that servers not worth the risk lol

Your a fking idiot server was removed because Robert doesn`t know nor as he even asked for the full story.
He has jumped to his uaual conclusion like yourself.
Seriously fk off and give your head a sheck you jelous little prick.

I will send you the link to the server via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.