vindico 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Vindico 2.3 - Online

Current IP address: 81.174.157.235

Download client: Megaupload

Client Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM89RSRU

Extract This To Data Folder! -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV574QMF

Weapon Folder - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W97RQQEB (exchange this for the one in your graphics folder please)

forums:http://vinidcomir.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Exp: High Rate (Custom)
Drops: Normal

A little heads up :
U start at lvl 20 , there are some noob quests to help you out as you go along.
There are the euro maps in game but dont expect everything to be where u last saw it on mir :) .
All client updates and patches will be put up shortly just waiting for it to upload(soz).
The server is high rate no doubt there will be a few niggly bits to sort out but im on it
and i will be sorting them out as i go along
THERES NEW KITS IN GAME ALSO ....
As well as some new caves and more will be added
This is aimed at being a fun server and a place for people to enjoy playing mir with a twist SO LOG ON AND HAVE A TRY WHILE WE WAIT FOR CLIENT TP BE UPLOADED :)

cya in game

p.s will be adding more info as it comes in ty for reading ...

stuff is getting added every other day come join the fun and have a laugh and enjoy playing :)

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
server is vn1 so far :) enjoying more and more as its going along to be fair. one to try if you havnt done already.

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Whats the download limit on MegaUpload, coz i keep getting this.. "Your download attempt from IP address ***.***.***.*** did not go through. Please try again.

If ***.***.***.*** is not your IP address, you may be sharing a proxy or NAT gateway with other users. If you have configured an HTTP proxy in your browser, disable it and try again. If you don't have a proxy configured, using a different download port may bypass your ISP's proxy. If you see your real IP address listed below, please select it, then try your download again:"

could someone mirror all but the client plz?

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
Well where to start with this server hmmm. lol

ill start with there donations lol

GM's give cheaper donation prices to people they know, exp chips and pots and EXPO rings where sold for under half the price to one person that i know but other people where charged maximum price, ( nice fair server) people that donated for exp chips only had to ask the GM for a x2 exp event so they cud use there chips with even more exp gain and he would do it, if a non doanter asked they where told to fk off.....

enough about donations i spose wots next hmm...

how he ruined the server ?

GM was told about a gold exploit...... ages later he still hadn't removed it even though he knew about it.... gold became crazy.. people with billions of gold...

how did he sort it ?

deleted gold exploit and added a npc that u can buy exp chips with for 100mill...... yes he did nothing but REWARD the exploiters with a npc that they could buy chips LOLOL

also myself and some didnt like the fact he ruined the Server with the npc and started to complain about it, he ask why are we still on this server then, where we replied we are only on there until a better server comes up, which lead him to instantly banning us LOL n1

also before exploit was found i was highest lvl non donater at lvl 400.... with 1 exp chip u can make 100 levels easy as exp dosent increases it decreases lol so n1 on such a fail server and for being such a **** GM whoopass :)

also they have made over £150 from donations since server was wiped and that's only from 2 people i know off that i played with lol.. so where is the dedi why are you still hosting on a nabby pc that has mega mob lag ? lmfao

just thought i would tell you all what server is like before you think about trying it :).

surely a server like this should not be allowed on lomcn lol

p.s have screeni's to prove all these statements just cba to waste more time uploading on here yet :P

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Well where to start with this server hmmm. lol

ill start with there donations lol

GM's give cheaper donation prices to people they know, exp chips and pots and EXPO rings where sold for under half the price to one person that i know but other people where charged maximum price, ( nice fair server) people that donated for exp chips only had to ask the GM for a x2 exp event so they cud use there chips with even more exp gain and he would do it, if a non doanter asked they where told to fk off.....

so so wrong .....

enough about donations i spose wots next hmm...

how he ruined the server ?

GM was told about a gold exploit...... ages later he still hadn't removed it even though he knew about it.... gold became crazy.. people with billions of gold...

how did he sort it ?

deleted gold exploit and added a npc that u can buy exp chips with for 100mill...... yes he did nothing but REWARD the exploiters with a npc that they could buy chips LOLOL

also myself and some didnt like the fact he ruined the Server with the npc and started to complain about it, he ask why are we still on this server then, where we replied we are only on there until a better server comes up, which lead him to instantly banning us LOL n1

i didnt reward the exploiters only u and someone else bragged about it ,and the npc was going in b4 all this happened and i didnt ban u i changed ur pws and besides that it was on the lottery npc i did chang it and noone mentioned anything bout it till u got caught tut tut ...

also before exploit was found i was highest lvl non donater at lvl 400.... with 1 exp chip u can make 100 levels easy as exp dosent increases it decreases lol so n1 on such a fail server and for being such a **** GM whoopass :)

cant be that much of a fail server if u were constantly on it 24/7 till u exploited
also they have made over £150 from donations since server was wiped and that's only from 2 people i know off that i played with lol.. so where is the dedi why are you still hosting on a nabby pc that has mega mob lag ? lmfao

u really dont realise how far off u actually are lmao

just thought i would tell you all what server is like before you think about trying it :).

surely a server like this should not be allowed on lomcn lol

p.s have screeni's to prove all these statements just cba to waste more time uploading on here yet :P

and also if i have to put up a screenie of u threatening the servers exsistance on lomcn if u got banned and that u were gonna get it wiped off lomcn !!!!!

and finally b4 i go as for donaters ask on my server anyone who thinks you can just get by rom donating isnt on as every donation iem is in drop files and can also be found and bought by buying with gamegold which u find in game !!!!
u got busted and bragged about it so u got kicked good riddance good bye !!!!!

Attachments

• Images22.JPG
    Images22.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 558

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Maybe because its intresting ? if it was "made of fail" people still playing day and night, even at 3am... usercounts 15+, ye good fail server :001_rolleyes:

zomg 15 users that's so many! Bet a stack of them are afk. It isn't interesting, people are level 400 in a few days? n1, 500 is the level cap on 2.3 files, can see this server lasting so long.

That this person will exploit, cheat and try and crash your server * see screen shot *

This is why you have not confermed that you are babywizz in the screen shot?
I feel sorry for the other servers out there that you intend to wreck :thumbdown:
Your just got caught out and your way out is make the server sound bad :angry:

Before i left the game to come on LOMCN there were 30 players online, including my wife, 2 sons and daughter who realy enjoy the diffrence this server is to others ( not bad for the ninth day online )
Also the server is getting new idears every day.
I am sure the rest will stay and more will try it.
Thanks for reading
peaceout :tongue_smilie:

This server asks to be exploited. GM is genuinely an idiot. First he said I had never logged on his server. Then he said there was no exploits, then I showed my screeny with n1 exploited stuff, then he said he wasn't corrupt, then he said he'd banned me and removed the exploit. So I posted another screeny with new exploited stuff next to the old exploited stuff.

30 users is not a lot no matter what way you look at it. That's just the mir community that don't play FH because they have a grudge against ben or they don't feel like catching up or they're bored of it. No other servers are up atm apart from Lone's two servers which both hit 40+ users a day?

I would advise against arguing this server's case against me, you won't win.

/Nymph

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
rofl there u are bk on server didnt take u long did it or is it u got no other servers that will have u .......

and sorry for double post !!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Exp Chips ruined servr so did the 1st Event when gm gave out BuffMyMuff weps and Skill and Travel Chip To everyone.

RB is pointless when you can just do 30 more level's and get same stated kit as rb. Whoopass said he had no idea how to do stats. RB kit should be better then 150 or 170 in my opinion.

Theres nothing special on this server. It's got RB npc and caves/kits. There aint that many caves to level in.

If was more caves, stats sorted out from 100+ & ExpCave exp sorted. It might of turned out well. But i dont think gm takes people edvices?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ok we get the point.

Keep it clean and take your problem up with the Server staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.