Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Tbh I was in CareBears aswell - not mentioning my name.. you's in CB know who i am.. and yes we did dominate at first but we kept to a small guild where all the other guilds recruiting everyone and anyone - CB just kept to people who they trusted.

The serv will get better, I dont think whoopass expected all those Rom's to level this fast - higher level caves will be put in, stats are getting lowered.. things are been made so things are a challenge.. tbh soon i think EM will be a noob boss and plenty more otherones in place - can't expect a esrver to have 100's of updates and sorted out over night.

Gotat give it time - yes I agree some people are overpowered.

Why instead of flaming not just go on forums and say look, bla bla bla - get a few people to back you up, and maybe Whoopass will do something about it..

gotta be abit patient thats all..

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
lvl 40 found out bout bossheaven logd of

dnt agree with 85 90% of bosses in 1 map

LostLord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2008
nuneaton uk
hi has there been a wipe i was on earlyer all was fine i just tryed to get on and i have no chars any help plz

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
keep tryin m8 i havent had anynews on a wipe think it may just be bein an arse Sorry.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
if you think im just gonna sit there and watch everyone slate my server after telling gms how good it is then come on here and slate it , then ur sadly mistaken , and as for maturity and grammar and dignity i suggest you go look at everyone elses threads also because it seems they all lack the same not just mine , and finally if they choose to follow u and BOYCOTT the server then so be it its there choice ...........
but i have noticed all the bad comments on my thread are from people who have no clue how to make there own servers yet they prefer to slate everyone elses servers ermmm so go figure .............

I dont know how to make a server, so that means i shouldnt slate your server/ideas?

If somethings wrong, ill say so.

1) Boss Heaven - every boss ingame spawning on 1 map, no need to go anywhere else, got boring after a week, nothing left to kill.

2) Sabuk Cave - Almost every drop on server on a square map with mobs killable in 2 hits, made boss heaven more **** and pointless, didnt have to boss hunt atall.

3) Blizz, Met Strike & FF - having these way overpowered was fun for a few days, then it just ****ed the server.

4) Exp Events - Doing the odd x2 event is fine, doing several x2,x5,x20 & x30 events is ridiculous, whats the point in me lvling for hours on end, then someone logging on and doing it in 10 minutes?

5) Attitude - your attitude on the server when people moan about things that need changing is a joke.

6) Grammar - most of the NPC's on the server, look like they have been written by a 5 year old, things like "So u fink ur hard aye" and most noteably the donations npc make the server look ****.

7) Exploit - Before the server got wiped, nymph said on a thread "i logged on, exploited the stackables and logged off" why you didnt take this on board is beyond me.

8) GM - When you have GM's on your server threatening to hack people, among other things ive seen, makes your server look crap.

9) Rebirth - Before rebirth the highest MC weapon was 45, at rebirth, you gave people an MC 130 weapon and a rebirth cave that looked like it dropped 5 full rebirth kits in a day? This made anyone inder lvl 100 (who missed the EXP Events) completely pointless.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I'm lvl 87, havn't been on through any exp event. It's not hard to level, at all.
Exploits been removed, stop bringing it up.
Havn't got blizz or met, but FF isn't OP.
I can't kill every boss in BossHeaven :(
RB always has a hefty reward, that's why people slave their way to 100.
Oh noes he doesn't have the best of spelling, atleast he's running a server.
Can't comment on GM or Sabuk cave.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
i dont know how to make a server, so that means i shouldnt slate your server/ideas?

If somethings wrong, ill say so.

1) boss heaven - every boss ingame spawning on 1 map, no need to go anywhere else, got boring after a week, nothing left to kill.

not every boss spawns there

2) sabuk cave - almost every drop on server on a square map with mobs killable in 2 hits, made boss heaven more **** and pointless, didnt have to boss hunt atall.

mob stats been changed and boss added

3) blizz, met strike & ff - having these way overpowered was fun for a few days, then it just ****ed the server.

they have been lowered ....

4) exp events - doing the odd x2 event is fine, doing several x2,x5,x20 & x30 events is ridiculous, whats the point in me lvling for hours on end, then someone logging on and doing it in 10 minutes?

this is part of the server fun if u dont like it then thats ur choice

5) attitude - your attitude on the server when people moan about things that need changing is a joke.

u seem to miss the point theres nothing wrong with coming to gm and having a word rather than go on to global and slate server for this stuff..

6) grammar - most of the npc's on the server, look like they have been written by a 5 year old, things like "so u fink ur hard aye" and most noteably the donations npc make the server look ****.

if u dont like it then obviously u know where the x button is in corner ...

7) exploit - before the server got wiped, nymph said on a thread "i logged on, exploited the stackables and logged off" why you didnt take this on board is beyond me.

this has been dealt with , not sure why u feel need to bring it up again ..

8) gm - when you have gm's on your server threatening to hack people, among other things ive seen, makes your server look crap.

i not seen no such thing.... If its that bad go make ur own server so we can all comment on it ......

9) rebirth - before rebirth the highest mc weapon was 45, at rebirth, you gave people an mc 130 weapon and a rebirth cave that looked like it dropped 5 full rebirth kits in a day? This made anyone inder lvl 100 (who missed the exp events) completely pointless.

ur so so far off the mark with this .....

comments answered

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Thread cleaned. Anymore shit and i'll hand out some straight bans, thats directed at all of you. It got boring.

p

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
ρяєα¢нєя;732062 said:
Thread cleaned. Anymore shit and i'll hand out some straight bans, thats directed at all of you. It got boring.

p
Such a carebear Lynd ¬.¬

x

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
As the GM has said he has "balanced stats" wtf are these?

http://img440.imageshack.us/i/images10.png/
http://img408.imageshack.us/i/images09.png/
http://img208.imageshack.us/i/images08.png/
http://img709.imageshack.us/i/images07.png/
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/images06.png/

so with full rebirth, not counting the stone boots or belt, or any wings

Wizzies have about 334mc
Warriors get about 364dc

Also wizzies are supposed to be squishier than warriors or taos, yet they get the same ac/amc too...
[Sarcasm] and i thought the kits wernt balanced :O [/Sarcasm].

Its been stated alot and you keep saying you have fixed it.

Quite obviously not.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
it has because theres caves coming into game that can even 1 hit them rebirthed soooo ermmm yes it has been sorted ....

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
it has because theres caves coming into game that can even 1 hit them rebirthed soooo ermmm yes it has been sorted ....

LOL...

Are you winding me up, on almost every post you say "sooo errrmm yea" like a little kid, stop it you idiot.

You not understand that DC>MC>SC? They are NOT equal potencies.

So with equal stats taos are gonna smash pie, wizards will cain and warriors will suck.

Absolute idiot. However, i did say on the very first thread for Vindico that you were absolutely apawling at item statting.

Clearly by "balanced" you mean "all equal".... lol! You havent got a clue...

'go make your own server'....

x

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
well it seems i have got my own server ty and u dont so ermm jog along u idiot and stop making urself look like a tit by spamming a thread with ur crap , ur boring me and everyone else , or is it ,u aint got the brain capacity to make a server of ur own , cos ur still living at home with mummy and daddy and because it means u using one of there computers to attempt to make a server on ,its a no no , as they are refusing to remove parental control off it go get a life u idiot or is that to much to ask ????

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
well it seems i have got my own server ty and u dont so ermm jog along u idiot and stop making urself look like a tit by spamming a thread with ur crap , ur boring me and everyone else , or is it ,u aint got the brain capacity to make a server of ur own , cos ur still living at home with mummy and daddy and because it means u using one of there computers to attempt to make a server on ,its a no no , as they are refusing to remove parental control off it go get a life u idiot or is that to much to ask ????
Lol, nuff said.

x

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Lmao, he said both the things i told you he would say :P

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
bout rebirth kit it is hard to get ive been rb'd for a good 2-3 days now and not had one item dropped so thats about fair tbh urs are just moanin cause u want the server to be around u. enough said.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Lol, nuff said.

x

Exuse me advent this is not the only server whats been un balanced. Ive never seen you abuse there threads due to unbalanced. So why abuse this 1? Go jog on you pathetic n0b.

Some server's it works when it's like this. Depends how much DMG he put on the skills. You can make FF 200 POWER and have crap mc and you would still pwn. So jog on son.

These posts aint really necessary. Stop spamming and more pming. There is a forum for this *Server* So please use that...

Good luck with server.

PS:I know im not a mod but these pathetic posts wasted on LOMCN when you could post them on there forum. There is no need to post that stuff on here. Please use there FORUM. Thanks.