Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
sorry all been out all day and didnt relise the electric had tripped soz all

new IP 87.113.93.45

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
hi guys any info on server like things such as avr usercount and if theres lots of fights as on elysian it just seems boring and too care bear

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
theres usually like 15 users on average i;d say,
good fun serv but it could use more lvling places as from 20-like 90 u have to lvl in warr/tao/wiz map and its crap and boring

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Server is getting better all the time, server owner constantly trying. gets updates every week server owner is fair and will listen if u got any thing constructive to say

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I wouldnt mind coming back to this but id love to see...

1) Stats sorted out. Stats like 5-30 4-30 4-30 is stupid. Stats like this is betterish depends if it will fit in this server. 5-15 4-13 3-11. Luck is kinda perfetic. On RB neck luck+9 Aint Luck 9 the highest it can go? If so please add luck on the RARE items not the useless items lol.
2) More stuff to do. Add a quest for every 10 lvl's or somet.
3) More challenges. Maybe add a challenge cave with diff WAVES. Ect 1st wave = 2 OmaWarriors 10 ScareCrows 12 OmaFighters 11 ForestYetis. I wouldn't mind this in a good server. Add challenges for $$ and make the money worth to GET.

I should leave most the ideas to me self:P Anyways you know what i mean. Try add somet diff and not just items and w.e

Good luck on server. I'm sure you will mix it some way:P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Proper **** server lol. But in a way it's alrite as something quick/fun to pass a bit of time I suppose. Buh-latantly just out to get some quick monies though.

The fact there's like lvl 100+ kits just being dropped on the floor is quite amusing. Fair play to the server owner though.

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
Server is getting better all the time, server owner constantly trying. gets updates every week server owner is fair and will listen if u got any thing constructive to say

lol i agree totaly wid this!

on another note: this is what Mike was thinking bout when he woke up one morning,
ohh hey mike, what shall i do today, could make new kit, o yeah and ill put it in MM and make the mobs really hard...but what about people mining platinums to make items... o yeah.. **** them! there not gonna make any of my items! bit harsh dont you think. NO AND IF U DONT SHUT ITIMA PUT MY FOOT UP YOUR... etc you get the point...

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
thats a true point actually,
plus, lvling is boring as **** on here,
theres like 2 places for each class to level through out the whole game
i mean it isnt hard to make a map, put some mobs in it, make them give better exp than warr map and be harder, but with same hp
that really isnt hard at all
it is so boring because
theres no quests to get exp for, so you cant quest to lvl
theres no lvling places to get exp for, so you cant grind(which im not saying make it so u can grind)
but jesus christ on a bike,
new caves needed

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
thats a true point actually,
plus, lvling is boring as **** on here,
theres like 2 places for each class to level through out the whole game
i mean it isnt hard to make a map, put some mobs in it, make them give better exp than warr map and be harder, but with same hp
that really isnt hard at all
it is so boring because
theres no quests to get exp for, so you cant quest to lvl
theres no lvling places to get exp for, so you cant grind(which im not saying make it so u can grind)
but jesus christ on a bike,
new caves needed
you make a fking map then.. a big one were all classes can level, see how far you get

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
you make a fking map then.. a big one were all classes can level, see how far you get

You mean a map where all classes can level, like every other server has like 10+ of them? Lmfao, caves take like 1 hour to make and like another 1-2 to perfect stats and spawns, it's really incredibly easy.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
no one was involving you in this

Who the **** do you think you are? I have just as much right to post here as anyone else, who are you on vindico anyway? Some twat who doesn't play big servers cus he's **** so just runs his mouth thinking he's the balls on some **** server with a user count of 5.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Because Nymph is a total n0b on most server's. He/She ant got nowt els to do besides moan and cry. He's worser thn Steve lol. Any ways i hope server turns out how you would like it. I hope you fix most of these problems. All people is doing on here is post about bug's and w.e on here And i don't think gm is doing anything. So please wait and see if the owners acctually see these exploits & w.e.