vindico

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
soz all bloody electric just tripped new ips is on here until i can get on my thread lol

ip is 87.112.124.75

soz for lag out lol

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
hallucination needs adding to shop m8 or drops w/e :)

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
whoop can u come ingame when u got a chance pls, got a slight issue ingame

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
soz for the down time on the server i left mason in charge via teamview while im away and i wont be bk till monday teatime sorry all , and since i been gone hes fked server up , the one person i thought wouldnt have done but it seems u cant trust anyone i will deal with all the issues on monday when i return and get the server bk to normal sorry all for the inconvienience i really am ..............

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
im afraid not i found out hes been @lvling people and screwed up the db and everyone has exprings and hes also refusing to speak to me on msn or phone so i not got any idea why, im gonna have to fix it all when i get home monday teatime and see actually how much damage hes actually done to the server sorry all but once its sorted i will do some sort of event and stuff to make up for it all sorry ...........

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
im afraid not i found out hes been @lvling people and screwed up the db and everyone has exprings and hes also refusing to speak to me on msn or phone so i not got any idea why, im gonna have to fix it all when i get home monday teatime and see actually how much damage hes actually done to the server sorry all but once its sorted i will do some sort of event and stuff to make up for it all sorry ...........

Im hoping you can find out who he's @leveled, otherwise its pointless playing.

My guess is The_Legends guild.

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
lol wudnt suprise me, 3/4 of the server is in that guild.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
lol my guild doesnt have all server. Some of me guild doesnt come on. Me & Ruckler is highest on server unless if someone got @leveled. Gm dint @ level us. It's called HARD CORE LEVELING ect all nighters. We work & Work for the levels we got. I don't think he even @leveled anyone:bored:

Carebears think they pwn because they got sw. All because they put relic in 1st they get 1st. They don't see that. They think they got because the OWN! lol Funny people ahh?

Any ways good luck hun.

PS:It's not HalfPint or Whoops Fault. So don't blame them...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
if i cant i may have to do a rewind not sure yet got to see how much damage hes done , apparently he went into stuff that he really didnt have a reason to go into , and hes still refusing to speak to me , so im guessing this was a motivated move on his part , just not sure why hes not a kid either hes in his nr 30s and we have known each other for going on 8 yrs , so i have to find out why he fked it up considering he pleaded with me to make a server ............. any info i find out will of course be relayed to the server players but as im still away at moment i cant do much except offer my apologies ... but it will be sorted ...

and cheers ash and ty everyone else for patient :)

Last edited:

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Lol he'll blame who the evidence points at and you can't stop that.

/Daz

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Cry cause Cb own you.

Wasnt hard for you to simply keep 1 person in palace at all times.

Was only me there and i took it. Hell, Ruck even broke the walls down for me haha.

The problem is the items DB / SQL is screwed. A fix is to simply wipe the items DB (Yes, people will cry about lost kit, but wont take long to get it back) fix your SQL error, and thats it... Sorted.

x

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
lol lets just wait and see tomoz when i get home what damage has be done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.