vinidico mir is bk :) [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Re: vinidico mir is bk :)

to the peeps who get the:

This file is tempory unavailable -- message from MegaUpload.

nothing serious file is there just keep trying :)

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

server is down now myb the file also down..we are waiting gm reply now..

killerbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007

Yes server is down and I have changed my ips.

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

so i'm guessing this server aint going to be back online today -.- as the Main GM is no were to be seen >.>

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

im sorry all about this but i have got issues at my end in regards to a phone liine and bb at the moment , i was with plusnet for my phone and bb and i got offered a better deal with orange , so i had my bb transfered to orange but they didnt do the phone line after telling me they were , and so plusnet cancelled my line cos they assumed i was going over to orange , i tried to explain to plusnet to still keep my phone line but they told me once it had been cancelled there hands were tied , and this was only last friday , so i been trying my hardest to find a replacement line , but unfortunatly plusnet disconnected the line cos they assholes lol
so the servers down till i get it sorted out im gonna try and be as quick as possible ,but sorry for the downtime, i will keep u all posted ok as im on a dongle for the time being sorry guys and gals :(

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

how long to get a new phone line?1 day? 1week? 1 month? or 1 yr?

Highly dowt it would take 1 year, secondly. give him time, there not easy to sort out, thirdy, go outside, fresh air is all around us ;)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

No one can read these days :D

Not down for good. Be up when his net is fixed.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

How long he need to fix the line?

how long is a piece of string???

it will take as long as it takes, as they need to try and find a supplier, then get it all sorted.