Want a 100mb Dedicated Host?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
I wasn't really aiming to show that you couldn't afford to host it, actually what i think is that you simply stole the files.

Mental does know what he is talking about, hes had a 100mb server for what, a year now?(not sure how long RZ has been running for), and i beleive ragezone.com is ran on a 100mb server?

no he saysing the server is rubbish, and to run a mir server its more then enough, I want to see what he gets from the site...

and if i stole the files dont you think i would just put the foundation server up or would have done at the time. dumbass.

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Lyncus said:
no he saysing the server is rubbish, and to run a mir server its more then enough, I want to see what he gets from the site...

and if i stole the files dont you think i would just put the foundation server up or would have done at the time. dumbass.
I did not ssay the server was rubbish, your contradicting yourself... i said the upload is teh suckor because it also happened to my server located in level(3).. managed to fix some of the problem but it was due to a port switch but what do i know??

im a retard.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Lyncus said:

When people steal files, do they do so to put up a server lol? I don't know why, but imo you did steal the files.

Was just pointing it out so that people who will want you as a host would be cautious :).

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
When people steal files, do they do so to put up a server lol? I don't know why, but imo you did steal the files.

Was just pointing it out so that people who will want you as a host would be cautious :).

Well you talk bollox mate, becuase Iceman had access to the box and I told him i couldnt host and to go on the box and take the files off and that if he didnt i would delete them at 5pm. I deleted them at 5pm and he has his files.

you just upset that you didnt know what you was talking about you little 13 year old kiddie? and After all I tryed to help you out telling you what companys are cheapest for dedi boxes ect.

you get upset and have to try and find something to use against me lol

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Lyncus said:
Well you talk bollox mate, becuase Iceman had access to the box and I told him i couldnt host and to go on the box and take the files off and that if he didnt i would delete them at 5pm. I deleted them at 5pm and he has his files.

you just upset that you didnt know what you was talking about you little 13 year old kiddie? and After all I tryed to help you out telling you what companys are cheapest for dedi boxes ect.

you get upset and have to try and find something to use against me lol
Lol, didnt we go over this already a good while ago? What would of stopped you from downloading the files to your PC smartass.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ya becuase people been hotlinks links to RF server files L2 server files WoooL client 1.8.8.8 loads ppl download from my box, when i first got the box and had no files ppl had i could get 600-800kbps download

Gimpasaurus said:
Lol, didnt we go over this already a good while ago? What would of stopped you from downloading the files to your PC smartass.

yes there was nothing to stop me from sending to myself, but then there was nothing stopping me to upload for everyone to download. Listen mate think what you like, I know I didnt steal the files and that all I need. I don't need some little kid pissing me off.

Last edited:

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
so over 20megs a second are being download on your server right now? And now your moaning about your upload speed on your server.. somebody is making a booboo.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Well i just removed all files so no one can link them or download then but the video still goes mega slow :S

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Like i said, your upload is teh suck0r, contact your host. wouldnt be a vrtserv would it? Worst crap ever.

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
We talking about speed? :D

Attachments

• fast.JPG
    fast.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 51
  • fast2.JPG
    fast2.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 46

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nah I'm with 1 and 1, its weird because I got loads quicker when I first uploaded it.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Hers what I got from a download.

download.jpg

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Thats better :)

I would just like to say, thats from kingkarnage.com, my server.. :D :D quick isnt it :agree:

Karn

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Did go down to 2.05 mb tho, prob just my box, But still its better then hosting from a pc :D

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
For good servers like Karnage's, you would have to pay 100+ quid a month....
The cheapest *OK* server i have seen is 70 odd quid a month lol.

LatneM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2006
60 ragezone costs for 3ghz p4 ht with 1 gig of ram on 10/100mbit bustable port and thats with support and free remote reboots and such so, cant beat it really.