WANTED HEX: removing the law of defence.

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
when you hit or kill a red or brown you get "Protected By Law Of Defence"
I'd like to know if its poss to remove this and make anyone who hits anyone go brown.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
well do u mean stopping people going red or yellow or people wwho hit red also go brown??

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
anyone of any colour, hitting anyone else of anycolour, should turn brown.. is what i think he wants

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
im not sure its possible, and i havent heard of anyone doing it, so u may hvae to try and find it for yourself :S

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
A hard thing to know... this may even have something to do with the Mir.exe ... interesting :) ... I think it would be pretty cool... i think it would even be interesting to make it so if you started to kill someone your name didn't go brown.... say like you have a reason for trying to kill themm like they stole your DSS... someone can't just start killing you becuz ur name is brown, and only causing more problems in the game... the protection of law is to help the people that are trying to do the right thing from getting penalized.... but how can this always be correct if someone steals your DSS(makeing them a theif(roleplaying: Rogue pickpocketingyou(from another game) ) then i think that the law would be on your side ... I think WeMade shouldn't of even made the red thing ... just makeing it so you could like @checkpk (for players) and see how many people that person has killed...

Speaking of witch ... if im correct the gm's have a command to check someone's pk status number? ... if so is it possible to make that become a player command? ... becuz it would be kinda cool to let someone beable to see that you have like a 900000 on your pk number becuz u killed alot of people .. and it would be kool to beable to see how long your'e gonna be red

Pervert

lolz do you think the pro from here are still trying to expand mir1.4?and work on 1.4 files?
no. they are all after mir1.8+ files witch will be out after a while.all you have to do is w8

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
HellsBlade said:
lolz do you think the pro from here are still trying to expand mir1.4?and work on 1.4 files?
no. they are all after mir1.8+ files witch will be out after a while.all you have to do is w8

How do you know they will ever be released .... They can't just be programmed by someone to support everything in Mir1.8 .... cuz then all the little hidden features in the M2server.exe(1.8 version) will not be in those servers

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
I dont want 1.8 :S
I was asking the ppl who still mess about with 1.4 servers if they could get this hex for me...

Pervert

ermm just w8 and see.
it will be even better than 1.8 like i said *1.8+*.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Xypher said:
How do you know they will ever be released .... They can't just be programmed by someone to support everything in Mir1.8 .... cuz then all the little hidden features in the M2server.exe(1.8 version) will not be in those servers
Yes, but then the programmers who created our version of '1.8' would then found out what these 'hidden features' are then add them to the code.

A programmer to watch out for is YouKnowWho. From his screenshots, it seems he is a excellent programmer from what he has done (But i have never tried using C++ or vb.net or any other computer programming language so i dont know if what he has done is hard, but it looks good).

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lemme get this right lol.

whatever colour you are, if you hit someone else you want them to go brown?

sorry but for one thing i feel this wouldnt be practical at all..

you have a red guy who hits you. you then hit him back and turn brown. he can then kill you without going more red...

or..

you have 2 white guys. one hits the other and turns brown. the other then hits back and turns brown. that person can they get killed without the other person going yellow..

is there any sense in this?

Llama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Easy way 2 do this is..

Hex PK Points per kill to 0

Then wen u kill sum1 ure pk points dont move..

Stil the curse Problem but meh

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
but doesnt he still want people to go red? if im right all he wants is so that it doesnt matter if hes brown, whoever you kill you go yellow and red...

Llama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Yes but If u pk sum 1 and get 0 PK Points for it..

it wont affect ure Karma.

Therefore u wont go Yellow

its all done on Points, 200 = Yellow 300 = Red.

0+0 = 0 Points..

Therefore ure not gonan go yellow r u