War Zone - New generation? think not

Join Discord

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
I'm afraid forbidden was right, this server is going nowhere.

1. A wizard with 20 mc does more damage in zt than 100 dc..
2. The exp rate is very low
3. The very bland new maps are impossible to hunt until levels 60+
4. To reach 60+ you would have to hunt the usual crappy places like ZT/BP for about 2 weeks
5. Items ingame are poor making leveling even slower and bland
6. Tao pets do no damage
7. Nothing new or different on this server
8. Its suppose to be a pk/pvp server yet levels and stats are so low

Poorly designed server which has obviously been rushed, if you want it to succeed a LOT of work needs to be done on it. I'm sorry this thread is a complete moan but I feel bringing up its faults is the only way maybe something will be done to fix them...

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think speaking to the developer in most cases would be more constructive but as this is the 3rd server from Moody in the same amount of weeks im not sure, but then hey 3rd time lucky?

Or 6th as it is now

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Its a good server, they have good ideas, But they just need to put it down for few days and fix things. Then i think it will be ok. I was on last night and they are missing a few monsters on maps.. there somthing wrong with wizzards, But moody said he was fixing last night.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I'm afraid forbidden was right, this server is going nowhere.

1. A wizard with 20 mc does more damage in zt than 100 dc..
2. The exp rate is very low
3. The very bland new maps are impossible to hunt until levels 60+
4. To reach 60+ you would have to hunt the usual crappy places like ZT/BP for about 2 weeks
5. Items ingame are poor making leveling even slower and bland
6. Tao pets do no damage
7. Nothing new or different on this server
8. Its suppose to be a pk/pvp server yet levels and stats are so low

Poorly designed server which has obviously been rushed, if you want it to succeed a LOT of work needs to be done on it. I'm sorry this thread is a complete moan but I feel bringing up its faults is the only way maybe something will be done to fix them...

Love you too lmao. Tbh get off our case,you love addy i can tell just because i ip banned him because he was giving me abuse.

kthxbye.

Sorry for language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Griffin

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 2, 2006
Love you too lmao. Tbh get off our case,you love addy i can tell just because i ip banned him because he was giving me abuse.

kthxbye.

Sorry for language.

sounds to me like u dont care? :/

tbh, he was probly just pointin out some 'faults' with the server that you cud improve on...

and before u say anything, i dont 'love addy'...

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I know i jumped the gun but am sorry i have been getting abuse because am good at making mir servers and for the fact this will be my best. Second all them are fixed early today.

Griffin

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 2, 2006
I know i jumped the gun but am sorry i have been getting abuse because am good at making mir servers and for the fact this will be my best. Second all them are fixed early today.

Abuse? :(

tbh, just tell the people that r givin u some grief that 'Its early days'...
that wud be my excuse ;)