WARNING:- How to prevent ur msn being hacked.

Join Discord

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Ok as i spend a lot of time on the comp i tend to find out random things. It has come to my attention that hacking some1's msn is very very simple.Now i'm a nice guy and i aint sad enough to hack some1. That's why i am making this thread to help u. I will explain as simple as poss.[font=&quot]
Msn is designed to route the connection through a microsoft server while you are chatting. However, when a file is sent, a DCC (direct connection) is created. This was purposely done because otherwise microsoft would waste alot of bandwidth so a direct connection is made.
Because of this some1 is able to find out ur login details very easy. Now obviously i aint gonna say how but to prevent it happening to u. All u gotta do is use a proxy wiv msn under connections panel in options.

Could a mod plz lock this as i cba answering any questions or getting flamed for hlping ppl thanks.
[/font]

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I heard some guy having problems, that he's computer basically got shut down (BSOD) through MSN (some sad git who got pissed), basically the direct connection is to your computer, so you can acess stuff? Sorry, not really good with this sort of stuff.

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
ingel said:
I heard some guy having problems, that he's computer basically got shut down (BSOD) through MSN (some sad git who got pissed), basically the direct connection is to your computer, so you can acess stuff? Sorry, not really good with this sort of stuff.

like i sed i wont go into great detail but msn is a a serious problem to comps. a lot of hacking proceduers can be done by getting info through msn.

And yes just don't accept files over msn tbh.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
people who accept things like .pif are very stupid. when i c someone try send me one whos on my list, i usually goto great lengths to make sure they regret it.

thanks for bringing it to peoples attention.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Some sad fag has tried to hack me but has un succeeded in too many pass's and now its blocked and i cant retrieve cos cant remember secret answer

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
phag. i hate ppl who cant hack so just guess passwords. ppl always doin it to me on this account.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
And how do you fix...

Do you know ur answer?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ofcourse lol. i always make em easy to guess.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
well really they dont hack there msn through that they just can get connected to your pc when they send u a file also theres a fix think it was on mess.be

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
i know it aint to do with msn
but on yahoo if someone looks at my profile
it sends there password to my email address lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
EvilGoku said:
i know it aint to do with msn
but on yahoo if someone looks at my profile
it sends there password to my email address
lol
Sorry, but that sounds like B/S to me.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
lolz nah it aint...
i could send you many people email address and passes
i could send you many boot programs and bot programs

you can close down a yahoo chat room with bot programs

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you do realise that keyloggers, log keys. the person will actually have to type in their password for a keylogger to work. + keyloggers come attached with programs, u cant do it with a profile you fool.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Farril said:
you do realise that keyloggers, log keys. the person will actually have to type in their password for a keylogger to work. + keyloggers come attached with programs, u cant do it with a profile you fool.

You do realise this is a member of the 'LOMCN Pie Cru' your talking to, he probably gets google to type his posts for him.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Urban, you wanna laugh first or can I?

Basically, thanks for the info nightwish but what exactly were u trying to say? We make a direct connection to microsoft when we login? - No we don't... the connection would have to route over many different servers before it could reach a location such as Redmond from over here.

Even still, what exactly is wrong with making a connection to MS, you need it to actually login. Unless you have some mystical way of manipulating space and time or something.

The only thing you need to watch for in MSN security, is keyloggers, packet sniffers/proxies you didnt install urself and you usual suspects, trojans, viruses etc. In otherwords, get your IQ above 100 and you should be alright. Its when your MSN gets 'hacked' that you know its time to switch to AOL + AIM. ;)

/Leo

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LeoCrasher said:
Its when your MSN gets 'hacked' that you know its time to switch to AOL + AIM. ;)

/Leo

Under no circumstances should ANYONE ever switch to AOL, ever.

.Never!

:doggy!: