Warning of new server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TrueFriend

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2012
Hi guys thought i would post on here about a server that is going on line
the server is called KnightMare mir 2 run by a team of very corrupt brothers , i played a game with them before so i know full hand what they do.
so i thought i would just post this as a warning really if peeps decide to play then they choice is there's but be warned that they are the worsed 2 brothers for being corrupt and very unfair to players,
they have been gettin peeps from other mirs to try and play there game as well as trying to advertise on other forums

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Please explain how they are corrupt? and by other forum's you mean Legendary hero's facebook page which they had permission of Chris to post there as his server is down.... and also how are they unfair to players? :S What was your char name when you played with them?

TrueFriend

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2012
how many players was left after that went into legendary??? after all that chris done they closed the server and lost of the players by everything they were saying about things.
them two never knew how to play a server without being handed things full stop everyone knew it ,
as for chris letting them of course he would it's his files at the end of day

yea didnt they manage to kill players stood at sw yet players was standing in town no where near?????
all i am doing is warning peeps what they are like nothing wrong in that at all

i just think they should find a better server that is less corrupt

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
So again explain how they are corrupt :S As for the killing people that were in town is total BS the players were at SW lagged when they typed @town happened to everyone.... Also how do they not know how to play a server? Also i'm pretty sure they are not Chris's files.... Please explain what you mean by "how many players was left after that went into legendary???" As for warning people you clearly have a personal grudge against the "2 brothers" you have no proof to back up your claims of them being corrupt etc. Also what do you mean by " being handed things" If you mean the item one of them got back due to Chris Roscoe closing the server then i don't believe that is being handed an item it's just having it returned as they had a screen shot of the item meaning they had proof they got it.

So please explain to me what they have been handed and how they are corrupt

P.S Please include some actually proof otherwise it is just slander.....

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Thanks for your note of concern True Friend. I'm the developer on the Knightmare server. I would advise that if you are unable to verify your argument with facts rather than heresay you should kindly keep them to yourself.
If you have any complaints against the staff, please let me know at dev(At)knightmare.eu and I will be happy to address your concerns.

Regards.
Inferno - Knightmare Dev

TrueFriend

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2012
i think that you have infact got me wrong here i am not here to cause any trouble at all i am just letting the players know (which they have every right to) know what kind of server this will be;
you are saying they never used chris files?? funny how it all just came on legendary heroes that they in fact are!
You call your self a developer of the game that has made me laugh so much when all you had to do was plug the pc in and change a ip address everything was done for you am i wrong then?
I am infact not telling players not to play the server but to be warned what its like (freedom of speech i say )
i am sure players on legendary if you ask them will more than be happy to back up what i have been saying

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Again, thanks for the input. You seem to be quite the master of arguing a point with no evidence. The plan was indeed to use the LegendaryHeros files, unfortunately, as corrupt as they were I decided against it. Instead I used an up to date Ruby 2.6 development available here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70646-RubyM2-Server-Files-15-06-2011 with a smattering of http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?76626-Server-files-and-tools and a touch of help from http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70702-Official-Guide-RBY01-Installation-Guide . I also grabbed a new client from somewhere but I can't find the link for it right now, sadly. On top of that I rebuilt the NPC_DEF, Market_Def, MonItem, MonGen and Merchants. Corrected the bad Qfunctions. Without going to much into it, I basically (and cosmetically I admit) got the files into a stable working order. The server is still nowhere near done with as I plan to add a lot more and also learn how to recode the .exe for my own purposes.
Credit where credit is due though, I am using LegendaryHeros Web files, and that was more because the links are dead at lomcn.

I'm not saying the LH Owner was bad at fixing up a Ruby Mir client, it's more that they weren't in a unusable state for my purposes.

Speaking from a more offensive point of view though: If you wish to berate me through the internet, hiding behind your computer and miles of cabling, then by all means, pull out your **** and tug away. If you decide to feel like a man, come visit and we can have a beer and talk about it in person ;) Goodbye True Friend, I wish you all the best.

TrueFriend

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 18, 2012
truth hurts my friend all i am saying,
Server got to you 3days go so you must be indeed a master to make server in less than to days and go in testing woop woop well done to you m8.