WARNING - READ THIS.- Stolen Server.

smoochy boys on tour

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The latest host of Meteora has been found to be very corrupt. Read Dookie's post on this thread for all the info (Post 9).

Last edited:

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
there is two guys goin around stealing servers and accounts one of them is in my msn contacts. friends close and enemies close and all that crap :)

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
happens all the time...

people steal other peoples work coz their either 1. lazy or 2. sheet barstewards!

also people nick em to get the accounts db so they can try their luck on other PSs

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Taken from Meteora forums:

I have found the new Host to be a complete retard wigga wannabe. He is also corrut, but the funy thing is he tried to convice me otherwise. A new level 40 wiz springs up overnight, i have my suspisions straight away as i know it take almost a month to get level 43. HurricanE try's convincing me that the new wiz (Smoked) has been on all night leveling. I let it go, but then when Smoked logs on and i find she has a MC1-50 SorceryStaff (Norm 1-16) and a MC2-32 ThunderRing (Norm 1-7 and not to mention the fact that there not even in the drop files) i know somthing is going on.

Dispite the overwhelming evidence that this was not an ordinary character HurricanE didn't see much wrong with it and suggested that Smoked had refined the staff herself. So before today the most refines worked in a row was 3, all of a sudden it jumps to 34, give me a break. The fact that the max refine limit on a weapon is +20 stats doesn't stop HurricanE from swearing blind that it was refined.

I then found it strange how whenever one character was talking the other would be very quite or be "called away by their mum". I then used the GM command @info to see both characters IP and sure enough, Smoked and HurricanE's IP's were exactly the same! But still dispite this undisputable fact HurricanE still maintains he doesn't know anything about it..... funny that.

Anyways the server is down untill i find a host with more maturity than a 5 year old and isn't a wannabe wigga. HurricanE may try and host the files he has so i would ask you all not to play as they will be stolen server files.

-Dookie

This persons LOMCN account is: DarkWarrior1. So be carefull. Not only is he/she very corrupt but he/she has no regards for how much work has been put into the server. I logged on twice to fnd the GM list messed with, people sporting bags filled with 200mill just for being the "fisrt person to log on".

The fact that i have spent a large portion of my time building this server to have a immature social reject like this ruine it is annoying to say the least.

So if anyone see's a Meteora server post under anyone else name other than myself or Shard it's fake and stolen.

Thanks

-Dookie

Last edited: