[Other] Warrior Possitioning off centered & Taoist disfunctional.

Supersteve

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 20, 2013
SCREEN0001 Copy_Page_1.jpg This is a screenshot of my warrior as you can see the torch of my character is in the top left corner of my screen, I also made him attack with Destructive Surge so you could see more clearly that my characters positioning is not where it should be. My DC, AC and other stats are also not updating with each new item I place on my character which could be an indication for someone for what could be wrong but that's an issue I've had for a long time but this issue with the character being displayed on the top left corner has only happened recently. Things I've done are, making sure all my files are up to date, re downloaded the entire game and installed the game again, changed my performance settings and restarting the computer each time. I also have another problem with a different account with a Taoist with a completely different problem. Whereas the warrior only being positioned wrong this time I can't run but I can walk, I can't cast spells and also have the same problem with stats not changing with each new item equipped. I don't have a screenshot of the Taoist being bugged because you cant really see any bug happening. All I can remember from when this began is, if players are familiar with the glitch/ bug the happens or use to happen when a warrior gets stuck between mobs or scenario and you use shoulder dash or Assault to escape that problem I had this happen on the Taoist character and I exited the game because they don't have an ability to shoulder dash or assault so I didn't know how to escape the bug and ever since this bug happened to the taoist its effected both characters. Any advice will be much appreciated thanks :)

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Are u using 3.38 client with 3.55 server? Or 3.55 client without loader?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
thats why then :P best to use 3.55 client with 3.55 server to avoid issues. also, tao's have taocombat kick to get out of those situations lol.

Upvote 0