Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Right if u got them from Liandrn then look at the pic num you want insert it into shape, go into items.wil or dnitems.wil look for the wep in any of em and insert them into looks.

hope this helps (Y)

Upvote 0

Ciprian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006
i can`t find the wepons in items.wil all i got from liandrino is the wil and wix files...and the image with shapes.

Upvote 0

Ciprian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006
i did as u sayd all work now they show in bag in hand when i push the button f10 but i can`t see them in my hand of the characted dunno why...only the wepon with the shape 46 i can see,i putted the corect shapes from liandrin and the looks aren`t corect.
edit: some items don`t have the shapes like the1 from the picture and i can`t find the good shapes some1 help pls?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ciprian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006
i tryd yesterday all the shapes from 1 to 68 couldn`t find lots of them some weapons are not the one from the picture , a few wepons are missing.can some1 give a corect set of wepons? or a link from where can i download pls.

Upvote 0

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
have you put these correct files
weapon
stateitem
dnitem
item

wil and wix into the data folder?

Upvote 0

Ciprian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006
yes i did i can see the weapon in my bag in my hands when i pres f10 on the floor but can`t see them when i atack for example the weapon from the number 35 is actualy 36 ... they don`t corespond to the numbers from the picture...if any1 has a diferent tipe of weapons pls tell me ... and yes i did put the corect wil and wix files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ciprian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2006
why is that?this file show`s me the wepon in my handes when i pres f10 no? isin`t the weapon.wil and .wix should make me see the weapon in battle?

Upvote 0