Heroes weapon help

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
i am currently working on some heroes files, and im now developing the weapons, i know how to sort all the images out to look how i want, but when i am looking through stateitem.wil i see effects that will go over the weapon in the character screen, and im not sure how i can get the effects onto the weapon i want, someone please help, basically i need to know how to put the glowing effects on weapons, thankyou.

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
I think you go into the DB and near the end you'll see a Glow section... Thats all i know.. i think you type 1 or something in there :D

Hope i helped, Probs didnt

LOL

- Jalell / JammieDodger

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
in the db i am using, which is the one from the original release, there is no glow section in the std items tab, howver, i have copied the pulse blade, exactly to another slot, renaming it, and the pulse blade has a glow, but the "testwep1" doesnt ...?

Upvote 0

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
Ahh... what you could try doing is Finding the Pulse Blade scripts and check on there if there is a Glow thing, if so copy it and... You know the rest... And just change colour

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
yeah i have been remotely looking through the server files all day about this, but i cant seem to find it anywhere haha

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
I don't think you can put glows on any weapon, i think the glow effects only work with the weapon with the glow after it.

Upvote 0