Weapons Shapes

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
okay now i get it ( i think so =S lol )
ive just added a new weapon on my server on Weapon4.wil and its shape starts at 120
and ive added new weapon to Weapon5.wil how can i find out what shape does it start at ?

/Sin

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The Weapon Shapes continue on in number regardless of the wil your looking at

E.g. (Not sure how many shapes are in each, this is an example lol)
Weapon1.wil = 1-100
Weapon2.wil = 101-200
Wepaon3.wil = 201-300

etc etc, don't stop counting on simply because the file changes

So for your problem.

Say for example Weapon4.wil have 50 shapes, if the first is 120, the last would be 169 (Including 120 makes 50). Thus making the first shape of Weapon5.wil 170...understand? lol

Reactions: Paniko
Upvote 0

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Basically when your viewing the .wil's

Each weapon you see, just add +1

Usually the beginning of the wil is a Wooden sword so lol.

Wooden Sword = Shape 1 (First Sword in Weapon1.wil)
Iron Sword = Shape 2 (Second Sword in Weapon1.wil)

etc...lol, so only add one when you see the next whole weapon, as each weapon has what must be about 300 odd images. For the inventory view and everything, thats the actual number that the picture is on in the .wil

So if the WoodenSword was on Picture number 30 on Items.wil and the first weapon in Weapons1.wil it will be

WoodenSword = Shape 1 (Weapon1.wil) and Look 30 (Items.wil)

Upvote 0

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I normally find one already in the DB (For example a WSB) note down the number then count up or whatever

Upvote 0

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
Anyone can help me to undestand how to make a .wil? I have tried to create a .wil but I can't to add any images after the creation.. what program you use for create a .wil??

Upvote 0

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
just copy any .wil and paste it in desktop , then delete everything in it and rename it then
BOOM ! u got new .wil :P

Upvote 0

Paniko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2006
just copy any .wil and paste it in desktop , then delete everything in it and rename it then
BOOM ! u got new .wil :P

I have already tried to do this .. but once I go to replace the image does not let me add ..

I Think I have to copy weapon.wil and weapon.wix.. but I don't kow how to modify weapon.wix

ok.. I have tested to copy hum.wil and hum.wix on desktop and now I can replace images of the armour.. after I have to rename the hum.wil and wum.wix to hum4.wil and hum4.wix... I don't know why.. however I have resolved...
Many thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Denzel

ApCold
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010
London
I have already tried to do this .. but once I go to replace the image does not let me add ..

I Think I have to copy weapon.wil and weapon.wix.. but I don't kow how to modify weapon.wix

ok.. I have tested to copy hum.wil and hum.wix on desktop and now I can replace images of the armour.. after I have to rename the hum.wil and wum.wix to hum4.wil and hum4.wix... I don't know why.. however I have resolved...
Many thanks

Better Use Will Editor HH8 Easier to make will better :D

Upvote 0