Website Banner, What you think

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Hi, im making a new website that should be up in a month or so and wondering, does this banner look alright :)?

mainjpegpm7.jpg

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
wrong section

Anyway, the banner would be great if it was about 5 years ago, but after those 5 years games graphic went a lot better so if you are opening mmorpg forum, try to find something with better graphic.

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Anyway, the banner would be great if it was about 5 years ago, but after those 5 years games graphic went a lot better so if you are opening mmorpg forum, try to find something with better graphic.

*Rejects "mythonline's" reply*

Reason:
5 years games graphic went a lot better

And since when did Diablo 2 have good graphics, you have it in ur Avatar do you not? There fore i reject you reply as your avatar is contradicting what you are saying. Sorry :D.

Maybe looking at your own "artwork" and comparing it to somone elses will make you think twice about putting down somone elses work. This surely may be a bad banner but all you had to say was "The graphics are quite poor, maybe making them higher quality would help #/10" but no you have to completely take the **** out of my work.

Plus....i dont see any graphic design on your profile? Maybe we can see your work??????

Sorry if i hurt ur feelings as it seems your computer is running on ME? but yes..... your sig is right you probs are the only person on ME. Maybe upgrading your software and hardware will stop you seeing things in 2D? Does photoshop actually work with ME? LMAO

Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Seriously, you're just a moron.
And since when did Diablo 2 have good graphics, you have it in ur Avatar do you not?
1) He never stated it was good graphics
2) What does his avatar and your banner have todo with each other? (hint: nothing)
There fore i reject you reply as your avatar is contradicting what you are saying. Sorry :D.
Its really not.
Maybe looking at your own "artwork" and comparing it to somone elses will make you think twice about putting down somone elses work.
If you don't want advice, don't ask for it.
Its an ok banner, its not ****ing amazing, but its also not ****ing ****, its average, maybe a bit lower than that.
You can't expect everyone to just say "OMG ITS PERFECT, 10/10 YES!" etc, you're gonna get negative comments.
This surely may be a bad banner but all you had to say was "The graphics are quite poor, maybe making them higher quality would help #/10" but no you have to completely take the **** out of my work.
He didn't, he just said it was outdated.
Plus....i dont see any graphic design on your profile? Maybe we can see your work??????
What someone is able todo themselves, doesn't matter to tehir ability to judge other peoples work
Sorry if i hurt ur feelings as it seems your computer is running on ME?
This is where the lame "flaming" starts. His computer OS has nothing todo with this thread. (Much like mine has nothing todo with the other thread)
but yes..... your sig is right you probs are the only person on ME.
I know some other people, If it works for the job, no point upgrading it for no reason.
Maybe upgrading your software and hardware will stop you seeing things in 2D?
ME is perfectly capable of 3D. However, this again has no relevance to your banner, or his reply.
Does photoshop actually work with ME? LMAO
Does it matter? (fyi, yes it does)

foad, moron.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005

Reason:

And since when did Diablo 2 have good graphics, you have it in ur Avatar do you not? There fore i reject you reply as your avatar is contradicting what you are saying. Sorry :D.

Maybe looking at your own "artwork" and comparing it to somone elses will make you think twice about putting down somone elses work. This surely may be a bad banner but all you had to say was "The graphics are quite poor, maybe making them higher quality would help #/10" but no you have to completely take the **** out of my work.

Sorry if i hurt ur feelings as it seems your computer is running on ME? but yes..... your sig is right you probs are the only person on ME. Maybe upgrading your software and hardware will stop you seeing things in 2D? Does photoshop actually work with ME? LMAO

Dude your a frigging jerk, you post your work in the WRONG section can you not read "Graphics and Design" it's pretty simple tbh. Myth online was replying honestly to your thread, if you cant take it then dont post tbh. You seriously dont expect people to say "wow, thats amazing dude your the best graphic maker in the whole wide world!!!" seriously dude you need to learn how to take critisism.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Seriously, you're just a moron.

1) He never stated it was good graphics
2) What does his avatar and your banner have todo with each other? (hint: nothing)

Its really not.

If you don't want advice, don't ask for it.
Its an ok banner, its not ****ing amazing, but its also not ****ing ****, its average, maybe a bit lower than that.
You can't expect everyone to just say "OMG ITS PERFECT, 10/10 YES!" etc, you're gonna get negative comments.

He didn't, he just said it was outdated.

What someone is able todo themselves, doesn't matter to tehir ability to judge other peoples work

This is where the lame "flaming" starts. His computer OS has nothing todo with this thread. (Much like mine has nothing todo with the other thread)

I know some other people, If it works for the job, no point upgrading it for no reason.

ME is perfectly capable of 3D. However, this again has no relevance to your banner, or his reply.

Does it matter? (fyi, yes it does)

foad, moron.

Lol.

You've been told sonshine.