website

Join Discord

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Has anyone had any experience with www.basyok.com

was looking through it and some cheap products but i don't know much about the website.

anyone else been on this website?

post corrected

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Theres better websites i just got an iphone for £165 unlocked beaut. Should be here monday will post links ect then if its all ok ect.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
never trust chinese sites like that, cant vouch for that one, but most are fake and wont send out the goods.

specially when everyone i see always has the same email, changed at the beginning to suite their website name.

E-mail:[email protected] MSN:[email protected]

How does that look proffesional?

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
yeh, when i actually look at the site properly i noticed a few things about it. Its got like 5 different addresses that link to it. then the contact details.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well let me tell you the downsides of the phone before i go posting links, Right well basicly its 100% identical to the iphone 3gs BUT it only has 4gb memory the company upgrade to 16gb for an extra fee of $50 about £30? seems fair. The camra on iphones is also pretty shoddy as you may know. Anyway all my mates are amazed by it and havent noticed any difference to the orignal i phone.

Let me know if you still want the link its also posted via fedex from the USA.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Well let me tell you the downsides of the phone before i go posting links, Right well basicly its 100% identical to the iphone 3gs BUT it only has 4gb memory the company upgrade to 16gb for an extra fee of $50 about £30? seems fair. The camra on iphones is also pretty shoddy as you may know. Anyway all my mates are amazed by it and havent noticed any difference to the orignal i phone.

Let me know if you still want the link its also posted via fedex from the USA.

So you bought a fake iPhone. Well done there.