Welcome In Hell

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

maly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Nederland
Legend Of Mir3- Hell

Open Beta Test Start: 2013-02-08 16:00

Game Master's: Maly,Kala
Holley 3.55 - Low/Medium Rate Server
Lanuage: Polish, English
EXP rate x8(custom)
Gold x1
Items x1
Mon gen x1
Start level: 50 till beta test is over (about 1-2 weeks)
Forum Account:http://www.hellmir3.fora.pl/
Client download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tuu6qhjiy...jei5gtv5cnppe,937y9czuo70s885,rwuio7uzjob2h8p

About server:
Integral System (rent mobs,buying gods, etc)
Rebirth system (coming soon)
VIP System ( 30% more exp,)
Master-Student System
Many quests for FP, Integral Points, Items, Gods,

Server PvP!!!

Last edited:

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Also as in the Rules i think the client download link must be a direct download link, not a link sending us to your forums/website..

Thanks

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
the client they used comes from ageoftitans.eu, and they try to make similar server, guess they already failed.

ps. at least you could change some bits not just a plain client copy.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Like Sejanus said, client is 100% from ds not even 1 little change;) when u log in u can see age of titans / dark side stuff.

:)

its kinda high level as u got npc that gives u level 50+

enjoy if u like an easy way of ds i bet.

maly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Nederland
Like Sejanus said, client is 100% from ds not even 1 little change;) when u log in u can see age of titans / dark side stuff.

:)

its kinda high level as u got npc that gives u level 50+

enjoy if u like an easy way of ds i bet.

this npc is only for now till beta test is over
yes and its right i grab client from ds beacuse i need one with job maps (and so far i know sejanus also grab this client from reddragon server so plz dont spam in my publication if u dont like it :) and server its not clone of ds/ageoftitans everything is diffrent and
players can get everything trough killing mobs/bosses/events ageoftitans/dark side u have to pay high amount of cash to play

for lomcn players i just edit first post with client download now can download direct from http://www.mediafire.com/?tuu6qhjiy...jei5gtv5cnppe,937y9czuo70s885,rwuio7uzjob2h8p

some screens http://hellserwer.cba.pl/?page_id=38

and bosses http://hellserwer.cba.pl/?page_id=50

still evryone can test server till next sunday i think about 15:00 24.02.2013 official start

Last edited:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
First of all how did he grab client from RedDragon when reddragon had 3G maps not job maps. So you already proved you have no idea what you talking about:) Also only thing u can get for premium is some pets and integral points. First time I hear anybody saying that you need cash to get there anything. In top 5 are 3 people who never bought any premium, so your theory dies here:)

But its not a topic about any other server but yours:) I get that you need to copy some good ideas its normal everybody does that. I just mentioned that its true you didn't bother to even make any change in the client.

What exp will be on the official ? x8 too? I might have a look. I need some fun not just HARDSHIP on low rates:P

maly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Nederland
nvm he grab client from reddragon :D i grab from darkside :)
yes exp on official will be x8 so i think players gonna love it ^^ play without donate and lags (i hope)

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I just proved u he didn't even Falador realised that later too I believe. As far as I know 1 armor made him think they copied it. But that armor came from korean server and as far as I know it doesn't exist there anymore. so its not nvm its child play to not make a single change.

Why without donate? all server should have some vip system to pay for dedicated server hehe.

maly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Nederland
maybe l8 we gonna make somthing like vip system and special goods for donate, but now evrybody have same chances to be in top ":)

2/21/2013 21:56
Update
From now players can make own Castle,
you can upgrade your castle with new npc(special repair,potions,rent monster,
normal shops and guards, also can creat own map with mobs,subbosses and bos
owners of castle can choose names and how moobs have to loook also
can create an unique npc with special mobs for rent,goods,drugs(xl)
and ginsengs

---------- Post Merged on 23-02-2013 at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-02-2013 at 04:35 PM ----------

Server up 2/23/21013 13:00 !!!!
can someone move my thread to server advertisment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.