Wemade account

Join Discord

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Been playing Korean mir 3 on and off for a while now. The koreans think im a chinese hacker so they dont like me! haha. Lag i dont really notice it. sure im behind the players there but i do not get 2 step or anything like this.

TBH its kinda boring,they dont fight, grief or steel mobs and it is kinda frowned upon, its super super carebare, its boring! Its also crazy easy if you have freinds. You could do 0-80 in around 2weeks if geeked hard. There is a new map where the EXP is around 1.3million, without buffs. back on USA mir the highest we could get was something like 168,000 per mob.

There are alot of cool updates, new refine system where you dont have to level the weapon now, from what i understand 1st upgrade is like 0-9 stats without a chance to fail.then going forward a fragment type system, crit and extra stats can be added to the weapons. Item refine is ingame, again im not sure how this works, ive seen +10 para and pro rings. These mainly came from when Mir 3 started, people could transfer there character from mir 2 to mir 3 which i found interesting.

They just started a new server which is number 5/6 on the login section. This one actually caters for the pker. you drop from body, lose exp, and genrally looks more fun.

1 Thing that was a big dissapointment, every low level cave/map had bots farming for benes/gold life steal items. The GMs dont really care as there is a site call itembay where most is sold for RL.

Google translate is a must is a must, copy and pasting items from the Korean forum is key for looking through the TM.

Korean mir 2 is alot more popular, need to get on there! haha

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Cant seem to drop and drag screenshots anymore :(

indeed the server i'm playing is packed aswell of bots (but once u get like over lvl 15 , u wont rly encounter them too much anymore) + only the afk players (legit ones) on bichon are more than the lomcn active community :p so ye server is going strong , did some pvp with koreans , 0 lag and was acutally very enteraining to make higher lvls than me to tt :D . I rly enjoy a lot the server even if i dont understand anything from the language , so i highly recommand you come here and give it a try , I'm on the 20+ age server (aka first) , also if u have a wemade mir3 account , that works for mir2 aswell :)

One thing thou Shane , u have any idea how to make it full language korean ? atm i see chat (maps names , npc boxes ,etc) with korean language , but my quest log , and items hints are with ????????? and its rly hard to search like for a item on tm when all u see is ??????? -_-

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
You could set up a full PC with a Windows set as Korean or a virtual machine with Windows set on that as Korean. Hopefully that will bring it all in for you instead of loads of ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? !
This was suggested to me but I've not got round to it yet.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
You could set up a full PC with a Windows set as Korean or a virtual machine with Windows set on that as Korean. Hopefully that will bring it all in for you instead of loads of ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? !
This was suggested to me but I've not got round to it yet.

Thanks for the reply :) was hoping there is a easier way ... but if there is no choice i will probably do that

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I am curious as to the success of that. I happen to live in non-English country and I know that we have windows OS for sale here that went through regionalization by local experts, and it is not just making box and manuals and DVDs translated. I know I can buy windows in English speaking country and after installation switch language... however I think you never get the regionalization so deep as with those locally 'gone over by local experts' windows for local market. What I am driving at is that perhaps you might need to install Korean windows edition. On kat.cr search for 'Korean Windows', there is win10 and winXP korean editions there.

Last edited:

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Playing Mir 2 Korean now, seems ok, I will need to look it to the ping zapper, I have 2 step on this server, I'm also defiantly slower the andreas. Mir 3 I have no lag which is strange.

anyone else fancy joining in the Korean server?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
intrested but i was under the believe you had to buy an account as you couldn't just set one up unless you were from Korea due to requiring to use a unique ID to the person?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Yes, there is a link on the first page of this thread where to buy premade acct., I think for $12.50

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I'm level 34 and rly enjoying it (we could even form a guild if more people join) + i pretty much understood all the new things and how they work :D
so if you play/intent playing and want some help , guidance and some1 to hunt with , pm me :D

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Do you need to use a korean proxy to connect to their servers? I was having a look at the korean homepage (mir2) but just get a blank screen. Anyone got a direct link to the client download?

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
there is a daily quest for player from level 11 to 55, with this, you can get to lvl 57 in months easily.

each day, a quest will be randomly picked from a pool of 6 quests.
there 3 types of
quests and 2 for each type:
1)
delivery item to NPC. rewards exp to player
2) kill 10 mobs. rewards more exp to player
2) obtain 10 items by killing mobs. rewards much more exp to player and a exp chest
the chest gives exp to both player and hero, and it's effected by exp buff

lvl 11-15 have the same quest pool, lvl16-20 have the same quest pool and so on.
the chest obtained can only be used within the pool's level range+1. ( chest obtained @ lvl 30 can be used @lvl 31 but not 32

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

here is some personal experiences of mine

choosing a server:
there are two types of servers: 0 and 1-9
the server 0 is like the USA server. your stone is destroied upon killed by mobs. items in your bag may drop upon death.
in other servers(0-9) your stone will not be destroied and items in your bag not drop.
these are only differences.

so, you should choose 0 or 5 since they have the most players.

you can join the beignner guild till level 46.

map and cave:
new player starts in a training camp.
Bichon Dead Mine and Oma Natural Cave are closed.
there are many new high level maps.

leveling, hunting, and mining agains bots:
there are tons of bots in game...YDonline dose not do anything like Wemade used to ban bots.
so, there are bots over level 46...
bots kill almost all Big Centipede, Bone Elite, Crystal Spider, Evil Ape, Evil Earwing, Khazard
White Boar@4f/5f, Oma Warrior, frost tiger, and even Woomataurus
check TM before you go mining.
people love BDD as always.

about quests:
0) (if you have no help at all)finish the newcomer quests. so you can get:
level 11, a weapon, a armor, first skill learned, 100 small hp/mp pots.
1) quests under lvl 10 and some between lvl10 to 13 are removed from the game.
2) quests do not reward gold.
3) always do the daily quest unless you get the one with Cannibal Plant.
4) the higher range you in, the higher exp is rewarded by the daily quest.

Everything is hard before your hero can help you in fight(maybe only for tao).

PC shop: 1PC = 1KRW.

Last edited:

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
But of an update

casually made it to level 23, drop from bag and break stone at 22 lol

i miss the connection paths which used to be In game. All seem to be removed. It seems as tho some maps have had a story line to them Bichon serpent valley ww seemed to have burnt grounds. Ginkgo is no more, it's invaded by omas oma fighter and 2 sword omas from pb.

few caves been removed
pc
natrual caves
all connection paths

im currently running around with 38 mc which is around 2 millions worth In gold.

ive not been able to find anc oma cave but. Could access anc st yet, so I guess I'm ready for anc wt?

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Hoeva

how have you managed to ready the quests, I've not been able to do the daily quest yet. It's all ??????

oh and ping zapper has made a massive difference to my game. I would say I'm pretty much 2 step free. 6 day free trial so I may have to pay for the subscription!

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Some of the lower level daily quests were for killing Oma Fighters. They can be from anywhere.
I think there was also a WoomaFighter one too.
As you get higher, the quest mob are BoneArchers etc in Prajna and also FireMinotaur in the temple.
Other mobs include EvilTong in BDD, Boars in ST, spider bats in RedMoon Valley and I'm currently on PB Omas. These can be any, including winged and the invasion mob are accepted too.
Some of the quests simply require you to accept and then go to the next NPC. They will give a little yellow text on screen. You then need to read the quest info on your list to get the NPC co ords. Sometimes its hard to work out which map they're on.
The daily quests reset at midnight their time which is currently 4pm our time.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Quite enjoying it so far, only lvl 19 though. Not sure what I was mean't to be doing in that starter town, just teled to BW & leveld as normal. Hardly any lag either. Think I've had bounceback once.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Quite enjoying it so far, only lvl 19 though. Not sure what I was mean't to be doing in that starter town, just teled to BW & leveld as normal. Hardly any lag either. Think I've had bounceback once.

No, when you can't read what it says, it's bloody annoying.
I think its basically a lot of pointless quests from one NPC to another to get you used to the controls.

I get bounceback when my hero gets in the way or I land on a mob.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Hello guys , i checked http://newgameway.com/product.php?gid=126 and it is a valid source :D just got my account , now what is a good way to reduce ping ?

how long did it take to get to you?

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Ì want someone to comminuatie with english in the korean server i got my account and everything anyone is playing korean mir2 and which sever are you in so i can join u so i can get help understanding the game . thanks

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
how long did it take to get to you?

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Ì want someone to comminuatie with english in the korean server i got my account and everything anyone is playing korean mir2 and which sever are you in so i can join u so i can get help understanding the game . thanks

A m8's purchased one at 8am this morning, took him 2 hours to get the key so not bad really.

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
No, when you can't read what it says, it's bloody annoying.
I think its basically a lot of pointless quests from one NPC to another to get you used to the controls.

I get bounceback when my hero gets in the way or I land on a mob.

hey bro, i have translated the daily quest guide from my chinese mate. now this guide will help you and your friends lv57 easily. you can read my thread 'join us to play Wemade mir2 together'to get this file.enjoy it

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
how have you managed to ready the quests, I've not been able to do the daily quest yet. It's all ??????

Truth has made a detailed guild for the daily quest, you can find a english version of it in yy5201353's thread "Join us to play Wemade mir2 together"