Wepon Sound

Join Discord

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
I have a big prob, i put in some of the new wepons and stuff into me game BUT they all sound like fists when i swing >.< help any plz wat do i do >.<

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
im quite sure you cant change the weapons sound >< all new weapons added to ur db will sound like fists it can only be done if u change the fist's sound file to something else... i think

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
well even if i can change the fist sound wepon that would good so than all wepons would sound like wepons, cuz its kinda enoying with my huge ass sword sounding like a fist >.<

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
i also need help with the recall set :P i have no idea how to use it plz hlep :D

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
@allowrecall or @allowgrecall or @allowgrouprecall or @enablerecall obe of thos sud work :D also you need recall set on :P

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
i know :P i had my set on and i told my freind to type in @allogrecall and it said "recall enabled" than i typed it in for my self and than i typed in @recall my freinds name and it didnt recall him >.< and it didnt even tell me anything like maybe im sapose to w8t a certain amount of time >.< nothing

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
that is the gm command. U need to type @grprecall @grrecall @grecall (try sumin like tht) to recall ur grp

dragonmage3k

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2004
Kent
no
@recall {players name}
is the gm command to recall a player to them
thats what ingel was on about

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
If you still have trouble working out your commands, try searching your m2server.exe (using a hex editor) for the word recal (sometimes with only 1 L you see). There is a large section in the .exe that contains the GM commands and another that contains Player commands. You should find all that you need using this method. :D

Asking other people for the commands for your server exe is usually a bad idea because there are many versions, most with different command codes... whoever decided to change them in the first place is an ass (imo).
Unless ofcourse, it was done to stop anyone who uses a cheat to become a GM from using the commands. But if that was the case, my advice would be to use numbers instead of new names for the commands :P.

Hope this helps. (Sorry for babbling)

/Spikalot