What are the he/him and she/her pronouns all about??????

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
This is something I was asked directly today.

Is it a reference to LGBT????

I found it very sensitive. I respect all people regardless of religion, race, age, gender, sexuality etc etc but surely it's biased to ask???

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Just nonsense that came from america,

But i seen someone who identifies as Broccoli, this was funny, also hear a vet refused to treat someone who identifies as a cat and now they are being sued

1708771751991.png

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline and zedina

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
If you’re born with a cock and bollocks you're a fella. Tits and a minge woman. Simple. There is no they them. It’s attention seekers looking for you’ve guessed it attention.
I have said this a few times it is that simple. Do what the **** you want in your own home. But preaching it to our younger generation and trying to brainwash them. Absolute madness it has been even allowed to get this far never mind all the attention they get due to playing the victims.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

That trailer pretty much sums everything up,
letalone the actual movie that had mindblowing facts by Matt Walsh
as he confronts the "they/them/table/chair" things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

That trailer pretty much sums everything up,
letalone the actual movie that had mindblowing facts by Matt Walsh
as he confronts the "they/them/table/chair" things :ROFLMAO:
I've seen the documentary. What I find most concerning is how a university professor cannot answer a simple question. The professor, whom evidenly is a left leaning person, takes it upon himself to feel antagonized by the questions. I personally would not feel comfortable if this man was my childrens teacher. I would recommend watching it, although, it'll obviously be a more "right" leaning documentary, it still does come across as partially neutral.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Identify as what you want, sleep with who you want so long as its legal but keep your opinions about it to yourself and don't throw a wobbler if someone miss identifies ya we aren't Feckin psychic's and just because you choose to delude yourself into making crap up doesn't mean we should have to play along with your delusions.

I also disagree with parents forcing this onto children, schools teaching it as being normal behavior as its not.

My sister was telling me a few years back about how the primary school were teaching the kids about all this Woke crap shouldn't be taught in highschool let alone in primary...

Also a prime example is one of the kids in sisters girls class not even old enough understand times tables who's parents dress as a lad, cut the hair like a lad now identifies as a lad. This is more F*cked up and delusional than telling kids santa is real its all good and well letting kids have that magical feeling early on in life but sooner or later that lie comes to an end where as this lie they are spoon feeding children can lead not only to mutilation, castration, suicide but many other issue that could all be avoided.

Honestly its just as bad as these Wa*kers blocking the traffic with just stop oil pretty much everything they are wearing has oil in it, the cars or transport they used to get there had oil in it, the cars they are stalling use more oil sitting idol due to the idiots glueing themselves to the roads.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Identify as what you want, sleep with who you want so long as its legal but keep your opinions about it to yourself and don't throw a wobbler if someone miss identifies ya we aren't Feckin psychic's and just because you choose to delude yourself into making crap up doesn't mean we should have to play along with your delusions.

I also disagree with parents forcing this onto children, schools teaching it as being normal behavior as its not.

My sister was telling me a few years back about how the primary school were teaching the kids about all this Woke crap shouldn't be taught in highschool let alone in primary...

Also a prime example is one of the kids in sisters girls class not even old enough understand times tables who's parents dress as a lad, cut the hair like a lad now identifies as a lad. This is more F*cked up and delusional than telling kids santa is real its all good and well letting kids have that magical feeling early on in life but sooner or later that lie comes to an end where as this lie they are spoon feeding children can lead not only to mutilation, castration, suicide but many other issue that could all be avoided.

Honestly its just as bad as these Wa*kers blocking the traffic with just stop oil pretty much everything they are wearing has oil in it, the cars or transport they used to get there had oil in it, the cars they are stalling use more oil sitting idol due to the idiots glueing themselves to the roads.
I do what I'm born to do. Forget the rest. Glad my parents never taught me this LGBT stuff. Only learnt about it when I was at Uni.

Did you ever see Ella on Married at First Sight UK a few weeks ago?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I do what I'm born to do. Forget the rest. Glad my parents never taught me this LGBT stuff. Only learnt about it when I was at Uni.

Did you ever see Ella on Married at First Sight UK a few weeks ago?

I don't watch normal TV can't be dealing with them trying to force the Message down our throats every chance they get. Last thing I watched was 9-1-1 Lonestar it had the message but it wasn't in your face every second like what disney did with the new doctor who or all the marvel movies.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
These people have mental disorders.

Cock and balls at birth makes you a male no matter how many hormones you take & visa versa

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse and Omnibus