What class will you be?

Join Discord

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm guessing 75% of the server will go for the new 'assassin class' but think I'm going to go with Warrior for personal choice of knowing that I won't have any issues and will progress better, as the new class will take time to learn.

What about you?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Heh actually from what i've seen of the Assassin...it doesn't seem that great tbh.

Anyway IF there is an Assassin (Still isn't confirmed as we really have no idea how up to date these guys are) i'll be using 1 in CB cause it gets wiped. So i'll use that time to test it out, then i'll decide properly on a main char when its opens

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Heh actually from what i've seen of the Assassin...it doesn't seem that great tbh.

Anyway IF there is an Assassin (Still isn't confirmed as we really have no idea how up to date these guys are) i'll be using 1 in CB cause it gets wiped. So i'll use that time to test it out, then i'll decide properly on a main char when its opens

people are assuming it has assasin, people r assuming it will be wiped.

whats the need for these assumptions

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
people are assuming it has assasin, people r assuming it will be wiped.

whats the need for these assumptions

Well for a start this has been said to be the latest updated mir and well.. Wemade made the game right?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Well for a start this has been said to be the latest updated mir and well.. Wemade made the game right?

where have u read this because i have just scanned the whole teaser site and i see no mention of ''latest'' patch and i see no mention of ''assasin'' class.

it will more likely be the patch USA mir3 was due to receive but due to players moaning/crying about the item shop, iEnt were unable to implement said shop, which resulted in said server closing.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
where have u read this because i have just scanned the whole teaser site and i see no mention of ''latest'' patch and i see no mention of ''assasin'' class.

it will more likely be the patch USA mir3 was due to receive but due to players moaning/crying about the item shop, iEnt were unable to implement said shop, which resulted in said server closing.

I don't need to repeat myself again.

+ as mentioned someone with a korean ip has been posting around pserver forums about it including the new class so...

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I don't need to repeat myself again.

+ as mentioned someone with a korean ip has been posting around pserver forums about it including the new class so...

Yea i just read that like 5mins ago.