what do u want in the servers u play.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
ty :D lol only the one post :( well i have a fast leveling server but i need permission from Xian to use it but i cant seem to get in contact with her. :(

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
m8 this thread shld b in upcoming server's i think but, yeh fastish lvling considering the max lvl is 255, highish stats, try not to over lap them tho gd non corrupt gm's plenty of quests gd bosses hunting areas new caves plenty of stuff done ur self all i can think of (Y)

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Yer,
I like a fast lvling 1.4 server, I also like it if there's only one town, i dont know why, its just really really cool, because your all in the same space, all with eachother, its alot better community that way =-)

Scorpian92 said:
Hmm in a 1.4 server the thing Id want most is an upgrade to 1.9

LOL,
M8 thats why i dont play P69 no more :tongue1:
Dont really like mir2 1.9 any more...

ApocZ:ppunk:

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Scorpian92 said:
Hmm in a 1.4 server the thing Id want most is an upgrade to 1.9

got tbh scorp wen i went on ur server afta u changed to 1.9 it was unbeleivabley the same as old p69 i thought it was stilll 1.4 lol, 1.4 class for pvping thats why it so likeable

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
DarkWarrior1 said:
got tbh scorp wen i went on ur server afta u changed to 1.9 it was unbeleivabley the same as old p69 i thought it was stilll 1.4 lol, 1.4 class for pvping thats why it so likeable

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

lol,

Aye, PVP in 1.4 owns, thats why i like it so much :middle:

ApocZ:ppunk:

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
kk u do know u described weown lol :( fastish leveling weown hard bosses OwNaGe << weown mob took for every to kill. rar :( wish shard would change his mind. well any way back to the subject at hand. scorp havent u noticed people are only playin 1.9 servers due to the fact that there arnt any good 1.4 servers if there was a fastish leveling server with hard team bosses people would be playin 1.4 instead of 1.9 due to the pvping.

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
in 1.4 fast lvlin and high stats, in 1.9 low/mid lvlin and low/mid stats

Dalisu said:
scorp havent u noticed people are only playin 1.9 servers due to the fact that there arnt any good 1.4 servers if there was a fastish leveling server with hard team bosses people would be playin 1.4 instead of 1.9 due to the pvping.

True. the only reason i went to 1.9 servers was due to the amount of 1.4 servers, there wernt any descent 1.4 servers. Also when I went to 1.9 tbh I didnt enjoy it, just like many other 1.4 server players didnt, It takes a while to get use to.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK