What do you do?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
When you're not sat on the net calling people names on forums etc, during the day? Are you a student, what do you study? Are you working, where do you work/what do you do?

Personally I'm on the dole (woop free money) and I spend most of my time helping my mum out with her garden (maybe get into landscaping), other than seeing my girlfriend etc.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I goto town, Do abit of shopping. Meet up with mates, maybe have a Bevvy or two.
Ive just finished college so free time for me.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I goto town, Do abit of shopping. Meet up with mates, maybe have a Bevvy or two.
Ive just finished college so free time for me.

Slightly off topic but no doubt related to your free time, are you one of those guys who can never really get past friend zone because women think you're too nice and gay to want poon? Sorry if not, you just strike me as the type. I dug this out for you:

3654116046_ed6a28ae91.jpg

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
When you're not sat on the net calling people names on forums etc, during the day? Are you a student, what do you study? Are you working, where do you work/what do you do?

Personally I'm on the dole (woop free money) and I spend most of my time helping my mum out with her garden (maybe get into landscaping), other than seeing my girlfriend etc.

Kinda the same as you tbh. Also on the doll at the moment. Helping out around the house but also at my aunt's & nan's. Just doing odd handy man jobs. Also do some work with my dad (He's a landscape gardener). Will be doing a City & Guild's carpentry course in September though.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i work, but as its only part time. in my spare time i drink, i drank yesterday, i drank this morning, and im drinking now.

god i hate being bored.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I work for the NHS at weekends and Autotrader in the week, doing website programming/design stuff.

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
school.
Yr 12

When im off on weekends, i get drunk, stoned and the usual teenage ****.

Im Drunk now, its 12:19am i gotta get up at 7am take a ****, get ready for school have brekky and fk off to school, fall asleep every lesson, come home, play WoW, then cs 1.6 go to bed, and repeat everyday.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Slightly off topic but no doubt related to your free time, are you one of those guys who can never really get past friend zone because women think you're too nice and gay to want poon? Sorry if not, you just strike me as the type. I dug this out for you:

3654116046_ed6a28ae91.jpg

I wouldnt date a friend full stop. If we broke up, it would leave the rest of the group with an atmosphere.

I have as the picture says had F-buddys, 3 of which are close mates, Was abit awkward but we kinda laugh back at it.

When I go clubbing with friends (Which the majority is female, As 99% of times ive been out with male friends, Weve ended up having scraps, Which I cant do nomore as my brothers a police officer and I dont really wanna be selfish, if you get what i mean) its very hard to pull a female.

Imagine 10 Females and 4 Males, Women are gonna look and think, "oh hes taken". Of course I could make the first move and get talking, But I dont go out for that. I go out to get steaming, Have a dance and laugh about it the next day.

Hope ive answerd the question.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Light vehicle technician in september, just finished sports studies at blackburn sixth form, merited my course.

When i get home i just relax with my girlfriend kick back and watch a movie, i drink thursday night (student night) and saturday night around my town.

If not with the girlfriend am with my mates on rockband/guitar hero.

If not with my mates am bored on msn and facebook, like now.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Work for a roofing contractors AES Limited from 6am - 4pm mon - fri, fri night either strippin/topless waitering or have my boy/girl over for the night, sat workin 4pm - 3am, sunday workin 9 - 4. After work during the week i'll either be with the kids, or on facebook/msn or on this snazzy website ;) Off to see the lil nippers now in actual fact :)

peace out houseys

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Of course I could make the first move and get talking, But I dont go out for that. I go out to get steaming, Have a dance and laugh about it the next day.

finally someone who sees my way of thinking. my mates think its wierd that i dont go out to pull, would much rather have a decent time with my m8s.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
work 8-5 get home chill out training Mondays and Thursdays weekends just chill out with m8s and gf

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
On the doll too lol, Shamefull, Also DJ attend partys get drunk and all the other stuff :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Light vehicle technician in september, just finished sports studies at blackburn sixth form, merited my course.

When i get home i just relax with my girlfriend kick back and watch a movie, i drink thursday night (student night) and saturday night around my town.

If not with the girlfriend am with my mates on rockband/guitar hero.

If not with my mates am bored on msn and facebook, like now.

I've already done an LV course.

Was your original course only 1 year or did you scrap it?

And erm, i've finished 1 of 2 years of college doing IT. I'm working full time (Internship) during holiday at a housing agency doing their website and such.

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
It was a 1 year course, but the next course was two years and i didn't particular enjoy the sport studies.

More into my cars.