I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Rainbow 6 Siege on XB1 because I can't afford any new games

pls send donations to [email protected]

How much do u want ? :D

---------- Post Merged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:12 PM ----------

there is a mmorpg game called Dekaron with many classes such as warrior wizard archer and Superior whatever its called and many , start with quests and lvl too fast with quests also wearing items .. u can check in youtube dekaron gameplay..

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Monster Hunter World on PS4 is eating away all my game time at the mo. The new patch details make it look even better too!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Monster Hunter World on PS4 is eating away all my game time at the mo. The new patch details make it look even better too!

Really struggling to get into it :(

Literally played, did my first little quest and can't seem to pick it back up. I really, rally want to enjoy it too.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Really struggling to get into it :(

Literally played, did my first little quest and can't seem to pick it back up. I really, rally want to enjoy it too.

I struggled to start with, getting wrecked by Anjanath for 5 hours straight put me off but a friend made me retry and commit. Now I’m way over 300 hours played. If you’re on PS4 let me know. You’re more than welcome to come play with our squad.