What do you prefer as your Main(home) Map?

What map do you prefer as a home map

• BW

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • MW

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Custom Map

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Other - please post what

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Was just wondering what you prefer ? By this I mean the map most people spend their time in, example
When I played project69 most people were in MudWall - this is personally my favourite map
When I played OldSchool most people hung out in BW - this is a close second for me
Cyrus - the home map was a custom map.

Just wondering what people prefer.
Thanks

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Basicly you need a custom map, Too many servers go for the standard BW, MW maps they suck. If i made a server i would either edit all those maps to a new standard or tottaly remove and replace them with something else. Cant stand going on a mir server starting in BW and being like oh this is boring and so orignal.

/Zen2

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Custom map definitely. MW isn't so bad but when I log on a server in BW it just has that "ugh, not this again", feel to it.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I played some server years and years ago and Ginko was the start map, that was funny, brought back MLC memories

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I like the idea of having to go out of safe zone so you can PK people :D or maybe a 2x2 sz ^_^

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well making a custom townmap is actually not very hard, just people are too lazy. then the ones who do, dont actually plan a SZ spot when making it, so they just make map a non fight zone. Then if they actually make a spot for SZ, they put all shops INSIDE sz lol.

Oh i voted custom :), i like custom homezones. (only maps i make well LOL)