what pc game are you looking forward to?

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Dragonball Online looks good & its Free 2 play (Cash shop) :)
-Dan

Bandai Visuals said:
Bandai Visual announced that Akira Toriyama's popular manga and anime series "Dragonball" will become an online game called "Dragonball Online". Toriyama will oversee the project, while the Tokyo/Seoul-based company "NTL" will develop it. The game is scheduled for a release in 2008 in Japan, but a beta test in Korea will start this summer. Fees and payment schedules are undecided at this time.

._. its not out yet =/ cant find link to the site though..

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Bioshock/Fifa 08/Fable 2/two worlds

^^ all games I going to get once ive upgraded my pc in a weeks time, well may have to wait a bit for a couple of them games hehe.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i wanna play bioshock. just wish they'd crack it soon!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no. no ones managed to crack the installation for it yet. well, no one on newzbin.

if you have a crack which allows me to install this ruddy game then show me.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
I have had a look and theres a couple of possibilitys but its on websites i dont think are trustworthy and are probably faked embbed with a virus.

there none on GCW so im assuming deviance/razor havent completed it but it does say on isohunt forums that groups are in the middle of making one...hope this helps.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
no. no ones managed to crack the installation for it yet. well, no one on newzbin.

if you have a crack which allows me to install this ruddy game then show me.

Oh, I just seen bioshock + crack posted on newzbin and assumed it was proper lol..

I got the 360 version no chance in hell of my PC playing it and the graphics are really good on the 360 version anyway

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah theres like 10 cracks. but none work. cant afford to buy. and wanna try it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
last game i bought was tomb raider aniv. and i completed that in a day, so that was £30 wasted. i get bored of games quickly, so i neva wanna spend that much money if i know its not gonna be a lasting game.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
I downloaded Bioshock from Demonoid and its a great game, loving that at the moment. And the crack that allows you to install it works. If you have not got the crack it will come up with wrong disc error when trying to install the updater.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
link me to the working crack plzzz. ive tried about 10 and none work.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Its on Demonoid, But Demonoid is invite only

Contents:

Crack by Darkcoder
Mini-Image by Skullptura
Daemon Tools 4.10
readme

I take no credit for the hard work and time these guys have invested for us all.

Instructions as follows:

1. Install Daemon Tools 4.10 from the folder

2. Right-click on the Daemon Tools icon in the taskbar and configure as follows:
Emulation --> All options ON
Virtual CD/DVD-ROM --> Set number of devices --> 2 drives
Virtual CD/DVD-ROM --> Device 0: --> Mount image --> Browse to the files in the MINI-IMAGE folder
Virtual CD/DVD-ROM --> Device 1: --> Mount image --> Your downloaded full game Bioshock image

3. Install Bioshock from the full game image now on device 1. Towards the end, it automatically downloads and installs a patch. If the patch fails with a 'corrupt' message, update your AVG Anti-Virus (this really works!) 

4. Copy BIOSHOCK.EXE and PAUL.DLL from the crack folder to your BioShock install folder \Builds\Release and run SECU.EG.REG to add information to the registry.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/1330437/25444706

I've Re-Upped it for you, Http://www.lom2.info/BioShock_Easy_Install.rar

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
cheers that worked. had to get off demonoid tho since ur link didnt work.